We don't have this item in our store right now, please allow 2-3 days for it to be transferred to our retail store.
If you come to pick up your order please bring photo ID, if someone else is picking it up on your behalf please contact us prior to pickup.
Once your order has been picked up by the courier please allow 2 working days for North Island addresses, for the South Island allow 3 working days. Rural deliveries and extra-large items may take several additional days.
Shipping costs are automatically calculated during checkout. The price of shipping varies based on the delivery location. Select items may be be eligible for free shipping.
Delivery of oversize items
Oversize items such as very large telescopes may only be available via pickup from a depot or a business address. For a list of available depots, click here
To ensure the safe delivery of your order we require a signature with all parcels. Some exceptions may be made if you give the courier company authority to leave parcels at your preferred address.
About this product
Specifically engineered and built to withstand the rigour of life on the water, Steiner's 7x50 Navigator Pro Binocular with Compass produce bright and clear images, reduce the disorientation commonly experienced when using optics in marine environments, and includes a precise navigation tool. An integrated compass features bearing marks that don't interfere with the field of view, and is stabilised to increase visibility during rolling seas. The compass is backlit for easy viewing in all lighting conditions and the brightness adjustment is easily made, even while holding the binocular one-handed. Its large objectives gives the binocular high light-transmittance for enhanced low-light performance, and a large exit pupil which helps to reduce the effects of rough and rolling seas - which can cause disorientation during observation. The porro prism optical design combined with the fully multicoated optics provides high-contrast images with true colour representation and long depth of field.
Each ocular is individually focused for precise customization for each user and will maintain that focus from 65' to infinity - so users can concentrate on the views, not re-focusing. To hold up to the elements, the housing is made of temperature and impact-resistant Makrolon polycarbonate. NBR rubber armoring on the exterior is resistant to oil, acid, and weathering, as well as providing a slip-resistant grip in cold or wet conditions. The optical tubes are nitrogen-filled for fogproof performance, and the Navigator Pro is waterproof to 16'.
- Optical Performance
- 7x magnification
- 50mm objective lenses
- Porro prism optical configuration
- Anti-reflection fully multicoated optics produce bright, high-contrast images with true color representation
- Porro prisms produce higher depth of field versus roof prisms
- Large objectives increase the low-performance
- 370' field of view at 1000 yd
- Use and Handling
- Integrated back-lit compass with bearing marks and stabilized to increase visibility in rolling seas
- Autofocus system: Individually focused oculars maintain consistent focus from 65' to infinity
- Large 7.1mm exit pupil reduces disorientation caused by rolling/rough seas
- Closed-bridge housing configuration
- Twist-up rubber eyecups
- Construction Details
- Temperature and impact-resistant Makrolon polycarbonate housing
- Floating prism mounting system protects the prisms' collimation in the event of drops or impacts
- Slip-resistant NBR rubber exterior armoring is resistant to oil, acid, and weathering
- Nitrogen-filled optical tubes for fogproof performance, and waterproof to 16' (5 m)
- Two-way pressure valve enables nitrogen to be added at anytime during the life of the binocular
- Wide operating temperature range from -4 to 140øF (-20 to 60øC)