We don't have this item in our store right now, please allow 1-3 months for it to be transferred to our retail store.
If you come to pick up your order please bring photo ID, if someone else is picking it up on your behalf please contact us prior to pickup.
Once your order has been picked up by the courier please allow 2 working days for North Island addresses, for the South Island allow 3 working days. Rural deliveries and extra-large items may take several additional days.
Shipping costs are automatically calculated during checkout. The price of shipping varies based on the delivery location. Select items may be be eligible for free shipping.
Delivery of oversize items
Oversize items such as very large telescopes may only be available via pickup from a depot or a business address. For a list of available depots, click here
To ensure the safe delivery of your order we require a signature with all parcels. Some exceptions may be made if you give the courier company authority to leave parcels at your preferred address.
About this product
- Professional digital biological microscope
- Full color 3.5" TFT LCD screen with onboard software
- Built-in 5MP digital camera captures high-resolution images and 30fps SD video of your specimen
- Fully adjustable mechanical stage for easy slide movement
- 180-degree rotating head for easy sharing of images
- Rotating objective lens turret 3 lens powers: 4x, 10x, and 40x
- Camera sensor acts as 10x eyepiece lens, yielding 40x, 100x, and 400x powers
- 4x digital zoom for magnification up to 1600x
- Measuring reticle for comparing specimen sizes
- 1 GB SD card included so you can save up to 620 high-resolution images
- TV output for display on large monitors for classroom or lab environment
- Included accessories: 1 GB SD card, dust cover, rugged canvas carrying case with shoulder strap, 5 prepared slides, AV Output Cable, 4 plug international AC adapter
|Eyepiece||10.0x (camera lens)|
|Objective(s)||4.0x, 10.0x, 40.0x|
|Light Source||5V LED top/bottom with dimmer|
|Specimen Stage||3.5 x 3.5" (8.8 x 8.8 cm) mechanical stage with metal clips|
|Diaphragm||6-position disc with color filters (red, blue, green) and (6mm, 3mm, 1mm) apertures|
|Power Supply||120 - 240V AC|
|Height||13 x 6.7 x 5.5" (33 x 17 x 14 cm)|
|Weight||56 oz (1.6 kg)|
In general,good.I was rather disappointed to find the microscope is not practical for use with opaque specimens.
Really loving and enjoying this microscope. For a beginner, I find it really easy to use, and I love the LCD screen as I am not taking off and putting on my glasses when looking through an eye piece. - Georgette