A technological breakthrough!
DEUS marks a technological breakthrough and is a real innovation in metal detector design. Its patented architecture is based on three elements :
A Coil, a Remote Control and a set of Audio Headphones, which are unique in that they communicate with each other via a digital radio link. The search coil contains the essential components for processing the signals, which no longer need to be conveyed via a wire link but are digitised and analysed directly at source by an ultra-miniature digital circuit, which greatly improves the quality of signal acquisition. This circuit, which is integrated in the detection head, processes the information and sends it to the headphones and remote control in real time via a radio link.
Switch off the remote control and DEUS continues to work!
The WS4 and the WS5 alone can control the detector, enabling you to go detecting with an even more portable configuration. XP are the only manufacturer to offer two options of wireless headphones to match your requirements. Both WS4 & WS5 use identical functions and user controls. In the absence of the remote control, the headphones enable you to adjust all of the main detection settings:
The WS5 is a full ear-cup wireless headphone. Fully weatherproof, it allows you to comfortably isolate outside noise and weather.
FUNCTIONS adjustable directly
via the headphones (WS4 or WS5):
5 Multi-tones + Pitch + Full Tones
4 Frequency (4 kHz, 8 kHz, 12 kHz, 18 kHz )
10 factory programs + 8 user programs that you can save
- Wireless digital link, multichannel automatic (36 channels)
- Ultra light detector: 987g Full 887g without wireless control box (hip-mountable).
- Remote Control pocket sized (hip mount case provided), held by clip support, graphic display with low power consumption backlight and intuitive screen.
- 9 Carbon fibre impregnated 2D coil, both light and waterproof including coil cover
- Wireless Backphone, rain proof, light and foldable (Backphone removable), with its own operation controls and screen, with transport case
- USB standard protocol to recharge and download new software/update (via XP website)
- Lithium battery, very compact (9g).
- Battery life Coil: max 20h (depending on power and frequency)
- Battery life Remote Control and Backphone: 27 hours
- Fast and intelligent charger, Charge simultaneously the 3 elements (Remote control, Coil & Backphones in 2 hours)
What's in the box:
Jacobs Photo & Digital offer two finance options.
Buy what you want today, pay for it in four instalments, interest-free up to $1000 with Afterpay. (Note: if you are a first time Afterpay user, the total order amount is capped at $500) To use Afterpay please checkout using the website like normal and select "Afterpay" as the payment option. It's that easy. For orders over $1000, please apply for a Harmoney loan.
Get a free no-obligation quote for your loan with Harmoney today. With Harmoney's 100% online process you can apply now and have your loan approved within 24 hours. Harmoney assigns a personalised interest rate based on your personal circumstances, so you pay your rate based on your circumstances, not everyone else's.Start my loan
We don't have this item in our store right now, please allow 2-3 working days for it to be transferred to our retail store.
If you come to pick up your order please bring photo ID, if someone else is picking it up on your behalf please leave a note on your order or email us prior to pickup.
For orders within the North Island allow 2 working days, for the South Island allow 3 working days. Rural deliveries and extra-large items may take several additional days.
Shipping costs are automatically calculated during checkout. The price of shipping varies based on the delivery location. Select items may be be eligible for free shipping.
Delivery of oversize items
Oversize items such as very large telescopes may only be available via pickup from a depot or a business address. For a list of available depots, click here
To ensure the safe delivery of your order we require a signature with all parcels. Some exceptions may be made if you give the courier company authority to leave parcels at your preferred address.