The first laser rangefinder that interfaces with your smart phone, the Elite 1 Mile CONX is a technological advantage for long-range shooters.
Once your smart phone is connected via CONX you can set up the Rangefinder from the phone and set up to 3 different custom ballistic curves. Get hold over values from the Laser Rangefinder in inches, MOA or MILs on your smart phone or the Rangefinder's display. With the use of approved Kestrel© Windmeters, advanced environmental data can be incorporated into holdover values for superior ballistic data.
Kestrel Ballistics Weather Meters and the Elite 1 Mile CONX Laser Rangefinder
- 7x magnification
- Blue Tooth Wireless connectivity via CONX Technology
- VDT (Vivid Display Technology)
- 2nd Generation E.S.P. (Extreme. Speed. Precision.) - Provides up to 1/2 yard accuracy and 1/10-yard display precision
- VSI (Variable Sight-in)
- Rifle Mode – provides bullet-drop/holdover in CM, IN, MOA & MIL.
- BullsEye,™ Brush™ and Scan mode
- Range: 5–1760 yards
- Diopter adjustment
- Compatible with magnetic attachment system
- Fully waterproof
- Built-in tripod mount
- Posi-Thread™ battery door