We don't have this item in our store right now, please allow Usually ships in 2-3 days for it to be transferred to our retail store.
If you come to pick up your order please bring photo ID, if someone else is picking it up on your behalf please contact us prior to pickup.
Once your order has been picked up by the courier please allow 2 working days for North Island addresses, for the South Island allow 3 working days. Rural deliveries and extra-large items may take several additional days.
Shipping costs are automatically calculated during checkout. The price of shipping varies based on the delivery location. Select items may be be eligible for free shipping.
Delivery of oversize items
Oversize items such as very large telescopes may only be available via pickup from a depot or a business address. For a list of available depots, click here
To ensure the safe delivery of your order we require a signature with all parcels. Some exceptions may be made if you give the courier company authority to leave parcels at your preferred address.
About this product
Fujinon'sTechno-Stabi Jr Image-Stabilized Binocularprovides the kind of stabilization needed for such high magnification. In benign conditions with 7 or 8x binoculars, it is relatively easy to get a large, steady image up close and personal. But as magnification increases, this becomes a more difficult task. Eventually the smaller field of view and more pronounced shake of a large optic can render big binoculars a very frustrating affair.
But no more. The 12x32 Jr provides 3ø of stabilization in every direction, making it actually useful in such situations as tracking a moving subject while on a moving platform yourself. It's great for observing from airplanes, helicopters, boats, etc. And as a completely waterproofed unit, it can be used effectively anywhere.
- 53-74mm interpupillary adjustment range
- Rubber-armored, water and fogproof housing
- 3ø of all-direction motion compensation
- Multi-coatings on each air-to-glass surface for incredible brightness, resolution, and color rendition
- Automatic shutoff after one minute preserves battery life
- No need to constantly push a button for stabilization effect
- Helicoid eyecups
- Six hours of battery life with just two 1.5-volt AA alkaline batteries
- Pause feature allows temporary turnoff of stabilization, handy when observing fast-moving subjects