Complementing the optical performance are build features that help protect the binoculars in harsh marine environments. First is a protective blue rubber armour that helps to cushion bumps and impacts, and provides a slip-resistant grip in cold and wet conditions. The optical tubes are nitrogen-filled and O-ring sealed to make them water and fog proof, especially when moving from extreme temperature changes. Fold-down rubber eye cups conform to the user's eye sockets to block peripheral light, and for long duration glassing the binocular can be mounted on a tripod using an optional adaptor.
- Optical Performance
- 7x magnification
- 50mm objectives
- BAK4 Porro prism optical design
- Anti-reflection multi-coated optics improve light transmission
- Ruby lens tint reduces glare, and enhances contrast and overall image sharpness while reducing eyestrain
- 370' field of view at 1000 yards
- Use and Handling
- Closed-bridge configuration
- Large textured centre focusing wheel
- Fold-down rubber eye cups conform to eye socket to block stray peripheral light
- Large 6.8mm exit pupil helps to counter the disorientation associated to using optics in rolling water
- Tripod mountable with optional adaptor
- Construction Details
- Protective blue rubber armouring provides slip-resistant grip in cold and wet conditions
- Nitrogen-filled for water and fog proof performance, especially when moving between extreme temperature changes
- Weight:868 grams
Jacobs Photo & Digital offer two finance options.
Buy what you want today, pay for it in four instalments, interest-free up to $1000 with Afterpay. (Note: if you are a first time Afterpay user, the total order amount is capped at $500) To use Afterpay please checkout using the website like normal and select "Afterpay" as the payment option. It's that easy. For orders over $1000, please apply for a Harmoney loan.
Get a free no-obligation quote for your loan with Harmoney today. With Harmoney's 100% online process you can apply now and have your loan approved within 24 hours. Harmoney assigns a personalised interest rate based on your personal circumstances, so you pay your rate based on your circumstances, not everyone else's.Start my loan
We don't have this item in our store right now, please allow 2-3 working days for it to be transferred to our retail store.
If you come to pick up your order please bring photo ID, if someone else is picking it up on your behalf please leave a note on your order or email us prior to pickup.
For orders within the North Island allow 2 working days, for the South Island allow 3 working days. Rural deliveries and extra-large items may take several additional days.
Shipping costs are automatically calculated during checkout. The price of shipping varies based on the delivery location. Select items may be be eligible for free shipping.
Delivery of oversize items
Oversize items such as very large telescopes may only be available via pickup from a depot or a business address. For a list of available depots, click here
To ensure the safe delivery of your order we require a signature with all parcels. Some exceptions may be made if you give the courier company authority to leave parcels at your preferred address.