About this product
The Meopta Meostar B1 15x56 Binocular features fluoride lens elements and delivers clear images at long distances. Developed for use at long ranges and in low light, the MeoStar 15x56HD features 56mm HD objective lenses, providing exceptional light gathering capability. Extra-low dispersion, fluoride objective lens elements eliminate chromatic aberration (CA) and color fringing in challenging light conditions, and deliver pin point resolution, increased contrast, and vivid color fidelity. Proprietary MB5501 ion assisted lens multicoatings deliver maximum light transmission in dusk to nighttime conditions, and ensure superior brightness and resolution. Our MeoShield coating protects exposed lens surfaces from abrasion. Sculpted thumb pockets and a properly balanced chassis are comfortable during long glassing sessions. If you spend hours in the field during the edges of the day and into the night, this large MeoStar binocular will deliver a bright view.
- MeoBright proprietary ion-assisted multicoating is applied to all air-to-glass surfaces. Developed by Meopta, these coatings eliminate glare and reflections, and deliver an estimated 99.8% light transmission per lens surface.
- MeoShield ion-assisted coating protects external lens surfaces and enhances resistance to scratching or abrasion. It meets military specifications for durability and surface hardness.
- Individual lens components meticulously ground and polished in-house and precisely matched for superior performance.
- Waterproof and fogproof: The binocular is guaranteed 100% waterproof, submersible and fully protected against humidity, rain and snow. They are purged and sealed with inert Nitrogen gas to provide 100% guaranteed fogproof performance.
- The precisely ground and finished Schmidt-Pechan prism system is polished to within +/- 1 arc-second and allows hours of extended glassing without eye strain.
- Focus and Diopter Control: Central focus wheel smoothly operates on a finely tuned ratio allowing precise, accurate focusing with no backlash. The integral central diopter control is easy to adjust and accommodates +/- 3 D.
- Ergonomic armor design: A protective rubber armor is softer in strategic locations to help reduce hand fatigue and improve grip. Sculpted thumb pockets accommodate a variety of hand positions and encourage a balanced and comfortable hold.
- Robust construction: Aircraft grade aluminum chassis is robust and built to be used under rough conditions in the field.