This high end trinocular stereo zoom microscope system utilizes a fully coated optical system with super high resolution and a super speed 14MP USB 3.0 digital microscope camera. The trinocular microscope head has diopter controls on the eyetubes of the microscope and provides a photo port for dedicated use with its microscope camera. It offers clear and sharp images with great flatness and contrast across the 2X-270X magnification range. It comes with widefield WF10X/20 and WF30X/9 optics, 0.3X and 2X barlow lenses, and articulating arm that provides a broad area of use and a high degree of flexibility. This microscope offers a field of view as large as 86mm (3-3/8") with working distances as long as 230mm (9-1/16") with the 0.3X auxiliary objective mounted, and a wide 6.4:1 zoom ratio. The included 150W halogen dual gooseneck and ring fiber lights provides intensity adjustable cool, smooth, directed illumination. It is an ideal instrument for those who require precision-oriented observation across a wide continuous magnification range.
Super speed 14MP USB 3.0 digital camera works with Windows/Mac/Linux
2.1X-270X super widefield zoom magnification with clear and sharp images
0.3X auxiliary lens provides long working distance for soldering and 2X auxiliary lens provides high magnification for precision inspection
150W cold fiber lights (ring and dual gooseneck) provides directional bright and cold light
Sturdy articulating arm boom stand provides large working space and excellent scope repositioning
Total magnification: 2.1X-270X
- Trinocular, 360ø rotatable viewing head
- 45ø inclined ocular tubes
- Diopter adjustment rings on both ocular tubes
- Interpupillary distance adjustable: 47 - 73mm ( 1-3/4" - 2-3/4" )
- Inner diameter of ocular tube: 30mm
-Inner diameter of photo tube: 23.2mm
- Mounting size for auxiliary lens: 48mm female thread (M48X0.75)
- A pair of high eyepoint widefield WF10X/20
- A pair of widefield WF30X
- Zoom 0.7X - 4.5X
- Zoom ratio 6.4:1
- 0.3X auxiliary objective
- 2.0X auxiliary objective
- Max. 100mm (3-15/16") with no auxiliary objective lens
- Max. 230mm (9-1/16") with 0.3X auxiliary objective lens
Field of view
- Max. 30mm (1-3/16") with no auxiliary objective lens
- Max. 86mm (3-3/8") with 0.3X auxiliary objective lens
Articulating arm boom stand
- Table clamp: Max. opening 62mm ( 2.4" )
- Articulating arm: Spring loaded for easy operating, multi-arm provides more flexibility
- 360ø rotating horizontally
- Radius of working area: Max. 1040mm ( 41" )
- Diameter of microscope body holder: 76mm ( 3" )
- Focus block: rack and pinion adjustment, range 55mm (2-5/32")
- 21V 150W halogen lamp
- Y type dual head gooseneck fiber pipes
- Ring head fiber pipe
- Power input: AC 115V or 230V switchable
- 48mm thread ring light adapter
USB 3.0 Digital camera:
- true color 4096x3288 pixels (14M pixels)
- USB 3.0 connection
- 0.5X reduction lens to get larger field of view
- 0.01 mm calibration slide: 1mm/100 division
- Frame speed: 6.2fps at 4096x3286, 54fps at 1024x822
- Software compatible with Windows, Mac OS X and Linux operating systems
- Capturing microscope images, recording live video, measuring lengths, angles, areas, editing images
- USB 3.0 cable included
- 18.5kg ( 40 lbs 11 oz )
Jacobs Photo & Digital offer two finance options.
Buy what you want today, pay for it in four equal instalments, interest-free up to $1000 with Afterpay. (Note: if you are a first time Afterpay user, the total order amount is capped at $500) To use Afterpay please checkout using the website like normal and select "Afterpay" as the payment option. It's that easy. For orders over $1000, please apply for a Harmoney loan.
Get a free no-obligation quote for your loan with Harmoney today. With Harmoney's 100% online process you can apply now and have your loan approved within 24 hours. Harmoney assigns a personalised interest rate based on your personal circumstances, so you pay your rate based on your circumstances, not everyone else's.Start my loan
We don't have this item in our store right now, please allow 2-3 working days for it to be transferred to our retail store.
If you come to pick up your order please bring photo ID, if someone else is picking it up on your behalf please leave a note on your order or email us prior to pickup.
For orders within the North Island allow 2 working days, for the South Island allow 3 working days. Rural deliveries and extra-large items may take several additional days.
Shipping costs are automatically calculated during checkout. The price of shipping varies based on the delivery location. Select items may be be eligible for free shipping.
Oversize items such as very large telescopes may only be available via pickup from a depot or a business address. For a list of available depots, click here
To ensure the safe delivery of your order we require a signature with all parcels. Some exceptions may be made if you give the courier company authority to leave parcels at your preferred address.