Omax 40-2500x Trinocular Compound w/ 14MP Camera Microscope
Click the image to enlarge
We don't have this item in our store right now. Please enquire for availability.
If you come to pick up your order please bring photo ID, if someone else is picking it up on your behalf please contact us prior to pickup.
Once your order has been picked up by the courier please allow 2 working days for North Island addresses, for the South Island allow 3 working days. Rural deliveries and extra-large items may take several additional days.
Shipping costs are automatically calculated during checkout. The price of shipping varies based on the delivery location. Select items may be be eligible for free shipping.
Delivery of oversize items
Oversize items such as very large telescopes may only be available via pickup from a depot or a business address. For a list of available depots, click here
To ensure the safe delivery of your order we require a signature with all parcels. Some exceptions may be made if you give the courier company authority to leave parcels at your preferred address.
About this product
The advanced compound Trinocular microscope 40X to 2500X provides a 14MP USB digital imaging system and a LED illumination for heat free viewing.
The digital biological microscope features an optical system for simultaneously observing images through eyepieces and an adjustable Trinocular port located at the top of the microscope.
The 4096x3288 pixels USB digital imaging system that captures still microscope images or live video on the computer. Requires a standard USB connection. The included software is compatible with: Windows, Mac OS and Linux operating system can also be used to make measurements for lab work.
The LED lamp can be replaced quickly and without training.The optics are made with high resolution glass and feature a largefield of view for clear viewing. This Trinocular microscopy is good for teaching, demonstration, clinical examination and researchpurposes. Anything biological related.
Detailed features and specifications:
- Total magnification: 40X-100X-250X-400X-1000X-2500X
- Eyepieces: widefield WF10X/18 and WF25X
- Objectives: achromatic DIN 4X, 10X, 40X (S), 100X (S, Oil)
- Viewing head: 45 degrees inclined 360 degrees swiveling trinocular
- Interpupillary distance: sliding adjustable 2-3/16inch ~ 2-15/16inch (55mm ~ 75mm)
- Diopter: Yes, adjustable on both eyepiece tubes
- Nosepiece: revolving quadruple
- Stage: mechanical stain-resistant double layer, size: 5-1/2inch x 5-1/2inch (140mm x 140mm)
- translation range: 3inch x 2inch (75mm x 50mm)
- Photo tube adjustment range: 5/8inch (15mm)
- Focus: coaxial coarse and fine focus knobs on both sides
- rack and pinion adjustment,, with tension control
- Focusing knob can be locked for observation and transportation
- Condenser and diaphragm: Abbe NA1.25 rack and pinion adjustment condenser with iris aperture diaphragm
- Black palm rest on the base; Illumination: transmitted (lower)
- replaceable 3W LED light, variable intensity
- Power supply: 100V~240V 50/60Hz worldwide range
- Digital camera: - true color 4096x3288 pixels (14M pixels) - 0.5X reduction lens to get larger field of view- 0.01 mm calibration slide
- Frame speed: 1.8fps at 4096x3288, 10fps at 2048x1644, 27fps at 1024x822
Note: Laptop pictured not included
- Trinocular microscope head
- Microscope stand
- Photo tube
- 4 objectives: 4X, 10X, 40X, 100X
- A pair of eyepieces WF10X/18
- A pair of eyepieces WF20X
- A bottle of immersion oil
- Power cord
- Mirror for power outage
- Dust cover
- Color filter
- Extra fuse
- 14 mp digital camera (USB 2.0)
- 0.5X reduction lens
- 1 CD including driver, software and user's instruction
- 0.01mm calibration slide (stage micrometer)
- USB cable
Very good optics. The 14MB USB camera is good for stills but frame rate is a bit slow for video. Will be trying a camera adapter next.