About this product
- Set of two cast-aluminum telescope tube rings with quick-release, hinged clamp knobs and felt lining
- One telescope ring has 1/4"-20 piggyback camera adapter; the other has threaded 1/4"-20 acceptor socket
- Sold in sets of two rings with mounting bolts and washers included
- Use with Orion EQ-1, EQ-2, AstroView, SkyView Pro, Sirius, or Atlas equatorial mounts and SkyView AZ, VersaGo II, and Teletrack altazimuth telescope mounts
- Inside diameter of each telescope tube ring is 116mm
*Special Order Item, contact us for delivery time-frames*
This cast-aluminum 116 ID Orion Telescope Tube Ring set features quick-release, hinged clamp knobs and felt lining. Designed for use with Orion telescope mounts, they fit some other brands of mounts as well. One of the two rings in the set has a 1/4"-20 piggyback camera adapter on it, the other has a threaded 1/4"-20 hole. The piggyback camera adapter can be removed for mounting an adapter plate for a guide scope on top of the tube rings. For use with Orion SkyView Pro or Atlas telescope mounts, you will also need a dovetail mounting plate.