Orion "XX" Padded Case Sets = XX12, XX14 or XX16
We don't have this item in our store right now. Please enquire for availability.
If you come to pick up your order please bring photo ID, if someone else is picking it up on your behalf please contact us prior to pickup.
Once your order has been picked up by the courier please allow 2 working days for North Island addresses, for the South Island allow 3 working days. Rural deliveries and extra-large items may take several additional days.
Shipping costs are automatically calculated during checkout. The price of shipping varies based on the delivery location. Select items may be be eligible for free shipping.
Delivery of oversize items
Oversize items such as very large telescopes may only be available via pickup from a depot or a business address. For a list of available depots, click here
To ensure the safe delivery of your order we require a signature with all parcels. Some exceptions may be made if you give the courier company authority to leave parcels at your preferred address.
About this product
- Set of three soft cases designed to protect the optical tube sections of the SkyQuest Truss Tube Dobsonians during transport and storage
- Includes customized padded cases for upper and lower reflector telescope optical tube sections and a roll-up case for the truss poles
- Truss pole case has separate sections for each pair of truss poles to prevent direct contact among them, and rolls up to save space
- Cases are made of 600-denier polyester/nylon material, double-stitched for extra strength
- Includes soft nylon cover to keep secondary mirror free of dust when telescope is idle and the lower tube case features a large external zippered pocket for holding smaller accessories
The beauty of a big truss tube Dob is that it can be disassembled into conveniently sized components for easy transport. And transporting the SkyQuest XX dobs will be much easier, and the components much better protected, with this set of cases designed for these products. The set includes three cases plus a secondary mirror cover. Each case is made of durable, 600-denier polyester/nylon material with a urethane coating and a 100% nylon lining, and double stitched for extra strength. There are separate padded cases for the upper and lower optical tube sections as well as a case for the truss poles. The poles slip into separate compartments to prevent direct contact among them. The lower tube case also has a zippered pocket to hold accessories. All the cases have carrying handles. Lastly, the soft nylon secondary mirror "sock" is included to keep the mirror free of dust when the scope is idle. Keep your SkyQuest Truss Tube Dob looking like new and get it to your observing site more easily and securely with this set of custom cases.
Made in the U.S.A.