We don't have this item in our store right now, please allow 6-10 days for it to be transferred to our retail store.
If you come to pick up your order please bring photo ID, if someone else is picking it up on your behalf please contact us prior to pickup.
Once your order has been picked up by the courier please allow 2 working days for North Island addresses, for the South Island allow 3 working days. Rural deliveries and extra-large items may take several additional days.
Shipping costs are automatically calculated during checkout. The price of shipping varies based on the delivery location. Select items may be be eligible for free shipping.
Delivery of oversize items
Oversize items such as very large telescopes may only be available via pickup from a depot or a business address. For a list of available depots, click here
To ensure the safe delivery of your order we require a signature with all parcels. Some exceptions may be made if you give the courier company authority to leave parcels at your preferred address.
About this product
- BAK4 Porro Prisms
- Fully Multicoated Optics
- Angle of View: 55ø
- Nitrogen-Filled, Water and Fogproof
- Closed Bridge Configuration
- Reinforced Polycarbonate Housing
- Center Focusing
- Tripod Mountable
- Twist-Up Eyecups
he Pentax 10x30 A-Series AP WP Binocular delivers bright clear images without being over sized or cumbersome owing to its anti-reflection fully multicoated 30mm objectives which maximize light transmission to produce the brightest views possible. Utilizing traditional porro prisms produce scenes with a rich depth of view over similarly sized roof prisms with the added benefit of a larger surface area to give it a comfortable feel in the hand.
In order to cut weight, the housing is made of corrosion and impact-resistant fiberglass reinforced polycarbonate polymer. The material is also temperature-resistant allowing for its use in extreme climates while reducing expansion and contraction wide temperature swings can cause which can make the optical components move out of collimation over time. Its optical tubes are nitrogen-filled and O-ring sealed so they can are submersible to 3.3', as well as fogproof in all weather conditions.
- Optical Performance
- 10x magnification
- 30mm objective lenses
- BAK4 porro prisms
- Anti-reflection fully multicoated optics
- 288.8' field of view at 1000 yards
- 55ø angle of view
- Use and Handling
- Closed bridge configuration
- Knurled center focusing wheel
- Twist-up eyecups for use with or without eye wear
- 18.8mm eye relief, 3.0mm exit pupil
- Tripod mountable with optional adapter
- Construction Details
- Lightweight fiberglass reinforced polycarbonate housing
- Housing is corrosion, temperature and impact-resistant
- Nitrogen-filled for fogproof performance, submersible to 3.3' (1m)
- Rubberized armoring protects against impacts and provides slip-resistant grip
- Inner focusing mechanism provides smooth focus while preserving waterproof seals
|Objective Lens Diameter||36mm|
|Angle of View||5.5ø (actual)|
|Field-of-View||288.8' @ 1000 yd / 95.88 m @ 1000 m|
|Minimum Focus Distance||9.84' / 3 m|
|Exit Pupil Diameter||3.0 mm|
|Eye Relief||18.8 mm|
|Interpupillary Adjustment||Not Specified By Manufacturer|
|Dioptric Correction||Not Specified By Manufacturer|
|Tripod Mount||Yes (Adapter Optional)|
|Dimensions||6.2 x 4.7 x 2.2"/15.75 x 11.94 x 5.59 cm|
|Weight||16.3 oz/462.11 g|