We don't have this item in our store right now. Please enquire for availability.
If you come to pick up your order please bring photo ID, if someone else is picking it up on your behalf please contact us prior to pickup.
Once your order has been picked up by the courier please allow 2 working days for North Island addresses, for the South Island allow 3 working days. Rural deliveries and extra-large items may take several additional days.
Shipping costs are automatically calculated during checkout. The price of shipping varies based on the delivery location. Select items may be be eligible for free shipping.
Delivery of oversize items
Oversize items such as very large telescopes may only be available via pickup from a depot or a business address. For a list of available depots, click here
To ensure the safe delivery of your order we require a signature with all parcels. Some exceptions may be made if you give the courier company authority to leave parcels at your preferred address.
About this product
- E-Mount Lens/Full-Frame Format
- Aperture Range: f/2 to f/22
- One AA Element & Two Aspherical Elements
- Two Extra-Low Dispersion Elements
- Linear Autofocus Motor; Internal Focus
- Dust and Moisture-Resistant Construction
- Nine-Blade Circular Diaphragm
- Optional Ultra-Wide & Fisheye Converters
Satisfy your wide-angle fix on your full-frame E-mount camera with the fast and compactFE 28mm f/2 LensfromSony. It boasts a fast maximum aperture of f/2 for selective focus effects and for working in low-light conditions. In order to ensure high-quality imaging in a range of conditions, the lens incorporates three aspherical elements, including one Advanced Aspherical, and two extra-low dispersion elements, all of which help minimize aberrations. For fast, responsive focusing the 28mm uses a linear motor and internal focus design. Also, it has a dust- and moisture-resistant construction that will permit operation in less-than-ideal weather conditions. Additionally, it has a nine-blade circular diaphragm for smooth bokeh. If you are looking for a wider perspective, the 28mm can accept optional ultra-wide and fisheye converters than will transform the lens into a 21mm or 16mm lens, respectively.
- Covering a wide-angle perspective, this compact 28mm will pair nicely with Sony's full-frame E-mount cameras. It can also be used on APS-C format cameras where it will provide a 42mm equivalent focal length.
- A fast f/2 maximum aperture provides the ability to create images with a shallow depth of field as well as work in low-light conditions.
- Two extra-low dispersion glass elements are featured in the lens design to help reduce chromatic aberrations and color fringing for improved clarity and color neutrality.
- Three aspherical elements, including one Advanced Aspherical (AA) element, are incorporated in the lens design to reduce astigmatism, field curvature, coma, and other monochromatic aberrations.
- A linear autofocus motor and internal focus design provide quick and precise autofocus performance and enables accurate and silent focusing while recording videos.
- Dust- and moisture-sealed design better permits working in inclement conditions and rubberized control rings benefit handling in colder temperatures.
- Rounded nine-blade diaphragm contributes to a pleasing bokeh quality when employing selective focus techniques.