We don't have this item in our store right now. Please enquire for availability.
If you come to pick up your order please bring photo ID, if someone else is picking it up on your behalf please contact us prior to pickup.
Once your order has been picked up by the courier please allow 2 working days for North Island addresses, for the South Island allow 3 working days. Rural deliveries and extra-large items may take several additional days.
Shipping costs are automatically calculated during checkout. The price of shipping varies based on the delivery location. Select items may be be eligible for free shipping.
Delivery of oversize items
Oversize items such as very large telescopes may only be available via pickup from a depot or a business address. For a list of available depots, click here
To ensure the safe delivery of your order we require a signature with all parcels. Some exceptions may be made if you give the courier company authority to leave parcels at your preferred address.
About this product
- E-Mount Lens/Full-Frame Format
- Aperture Range: f/4 to f/22
- Two ED Elements & One Super ED Element
- Two AA Elements & One Aspherical Element
- Nano AR Coating
- Dual Linear AF Motors; Internal Focus
- Optical SteadyShot Image Stabilization
- Focus Hold Buttons; Focus Range Limiter
- Dust and Moisture-Resistant Construction
- Removable, Rotating Tripod Collar
Sony 70-200mm F/4.0 Overview
Capture more distant subjects while keeping your kit lightweight with theFE 70-200mm f/4 G OSS LensfromSony. This full-frame lens is designed for use with mirrorless E-mount cameras where it delivers an excellent telephoto zoom range. It also uses a maximum aperture of f/4 to keep size and weight down. Incorporated into the optical design are a series of specialized elements to ensure aberrations are suppressed, this includes two extra-low dispersion elements, one super extra-low dispersion element, two advanced aspherical elements, and one aspherical element. Along with these capabilities, a Nano AR coating will help minimize the appearance of flare and ghosting.
In order to capture fast-moving subjects, the 70-200mm lens uses a dual linear motor system and internal focus mechanism to autofocus. This fast and accurate setup delivers sharp imagery, especially when combined with the built-in Optical SteadyShot image stabilization. For improved handling, the lens features multiple physical controls, including three focus hold buttons and a focus range limiter. Additionally, the lens has a dust- and moisture-resistant design and comes with a removable, rotating tripod collar for added stability when mounted to a tripod or monopod.
- Designed for full-frame E-mount cameras, this 70-200mm zoom covers a versatile telephoto zoom range that is ideal for portraits, action, sports, and more. Also, it can be used on APS-C format cameras where it will provide a 105-300mm equivalent zoom range.
- A constant f/4 maximum aperture offers consistent performance throughout the zoom range and also lends greater control over focus position for shallow depth of field techniques.
- Two extra-low dispersion glass elements and one Super ED element are featured in the lens design to help reduce chromatic aberrations and color fringing for improved clarity and color neutrality.
- One aspherical element and two Advanced Aspherical (AA) elements are incorporated in the lens design to reduce astigmatism, field curvature, coma, and other monochromatic aberrations.
- A Nano AR Coating has been applied to reduce surface reflections, flare, and ghosting for increased contrast and color rendering in strong lighting conditions.
- Dual linear motors and an internal focus mechanism enable fast, responsive autofocus and object tracking. The lens can also focus as close as 3.3' for close up imaging.
- Optical SteadyShot image stabilization helps to minimize the appearance of camera shake for sharper imagery when shooting handheld with slower shutter speeds. This stabilization system can also be combined with select camera's sensor-shift type image stabilization for more effective control of camera blur.
- An electronic focus range limiter switch allows you constrain the usable focus range between a set limited range or full for improving focus speed, and three focus hold buttons are also featured to manually stop the autofocus at a specified point.
- Dust and weather-sealed construction benefits using the lens in inclement shooting conditions.
- Rounded nine-blade diaphragm contributes to a pleasing bokeh quality when employing selective focus techniques.
- The lens is equipped with a removable and rotating tripod collar for added stability and reducing strain on the camera's lens mount.