We don't have this item in our store right now. Please enquire for availability.
If you come to pick up your order please bring photo ID, if someone else is picking it up on your behalf please contact us prior to pickup.
Once your order has been picked up by the courier please allow 2 working days for North Island addresses, for the South Island allow 3 working days. Rural deliveries and extra-large items may take several additional days.
Shipping costs are automatically calculated during checkout. The price of shipping varies based on the delivery location. Select items may be be eligible for free shipping.
Delivery of oversize items
Oversize items such as very large telescopes may only be available via pickup from a depot or a business address. For a list of available depots, click here
To ensure the safe delivery of your order we require a signature with all parcels. Some exceptions may be made if you give the courier company authority to leave parcels at your preferred address.
About this product
- E-Mount Lens/Full-Frame Format
- Aperture Range: f/1.8 to f/22
- One Extra-Low Dispersion Element
- Double Linear AF Motor
- Focus Hold Button; AF/MF Switch
- Nine-Blade Circular Diaphragm
- Weather-Resistant Design
n ideal portrait-length prime, theFE 85mm f/1.8fromSonyis a sleek short-telephoto lens designed for full-frame E-mount mirrorless cameras. The bright f/1.8 maximum aperture benefits this lens's use in low-light conditions and also affords extensive control over depth of field when working with selective focus techniques. The nine elements, eight groups lens construction includes one extra-low dispersion element to minimize chromatic aberrations and color fringing for greater clarity and color accuracy. Benefitting the optical design is a simple, intuitive physical layout that incorporates a customizable focus hold button and a physical AF/MF switch. The double linear AF motor itself affords quick, quiet, and smooth focusing performance, and this motor also offers snappy manual focus performance for fine-tuned control. Finally, the lens is designed to be dust- and moisture-resistant for increased protection.
- Prime portrait-length lens is designed for full-frame Sony E-mount mirrorless cameras, however can also be used on APS-C models where it will provide a 127.5mm equivalent focal length.
- Bright f/1.8 maximum aperture allows for fine-tuned control over depth of field and also benefits working in difficult lighting conditions.
- One extra-low dispersion element is featured in the optical design and helps to limit color fringing and chromatic aberrations for heightened image clarity and color accuracy.
- Double linear autofocus motor delivers smooth, precise, and near silent focusing performance to benefit both stills and video applications.
- The focus hold button on the lens barrel can be used to hold the focusing position, or can be set in-camera to control a variety of additional lens functions. Also, the lens has an AF/MF switch for tactile control over the focus mode.
- Rounded nine-blade diaphragm contributes to a pleasing bokeh quality when employing selective focus techniques.
- Dust- and moisture-resistant design for increased protection to the elements.