Sony Alpha SELP1650 E Mount PZ 16-50mm F3.5-5.6 OSS Power Zoom Lens
We don't have this item in our store right now. Please enquire for availability.
If you come to pick up your order please bring photo ID, if someone else is picking it up on your behalf please contact us prior to pickup.
Once your order has been picked up by the courier please allow 2 working days for North Island addresses, for the South Island allow 3 working days. Rural deliveries and extra-large items may take several additional days.
Shipping costs are automatically calculated during checkout. The price of shipping varies based on the delivery location. Select items may be be eligible for free shipping.
Delivery of oversize items
Oversize items such as very large telescopes may only be available via pickup from a depot or a business address. For a list of available depots, click here
To ensure the safe delivery of your order we require a signature with all parcels. Some exceptions may be made if you give the courier company authority to leave parcels at your preferred address.
About this product
- E-Mount Lens/APS-C Format
- 24-75mm (35mm Equivalent)
- Aperture Range: f/3.5-5.6 to f/22-36
- One ED Element; Four Aspherical Elements
- Optical SteadyShot Image Stabilization
- Power Zoom Mechanism
- Retractable Design; Internal Focus
- Minimum Focus Distance: 9.8"
- Seven-Blade Circular Diaphragm
An ideal companion for your compact, APS-C mirrorless camera, theE PZ 16-50mm f/3.5-5.6 OSS LensfromSonyoffers a versatile equivalent zoom range of 24-75mm as well as a retractable design that makes your system much more manageable when not in use. Helping to deliver excellent optical quality throughout the range are an extra-low dispersion element and four aspherical elements to combat various aberrations and improve contrast. The lens also incorporates Optical SteadyShot image stabilization and a power zoom mechanism, both of which will help you capture smooth and steady stills and video. Additionally, it has an internal focus design, a minimum focus distance of 9.8", and uses a seven-blade circular aperture for smooth bokeh.
- Designed for APS-C-format E-mount cameras, this 16-50mm lens will provide a versatile standard zoom range that is equivalent to 24-75mm.
- A variable aperture of f/3.5-5.6 helps keep the lens' overall size and weight to a minimum.
- One extra-low dispersion glass element is featured in the lens design to help reduce chromatic aberrations and color fringing for improved clarity and color neutrality.
- Four aspherical elements are incorporated in the lens design to reduce astigmatism, field curvature, coma, and other monochromatic aberrations.
- Optical SteadyShot image stabilization helps to minimize the appearance of camera shake for sharper imagery when shooting handheld with slower shutter speeds. This stabilization system can also be combined with select camera's sensor-shift type image stabilization for more effective control of camera blur.
- Enjoy smooth zooms ideal for shooting movies with the power zoom mechanism available in this lens.
- Due to a retractable design, this lens can be made to be extremely compact when not in use.
- An internal focus design contributes to fast autofocus speeds and the minimum focus distance of 9.8".
- Rounded seven-blade diaphragm contributes to a pleasing bokeh quality when employing selective focus techniques.