We don't have this item in our store right now, please allow 2-3 days for it to be transferred to our retail store.
If you come to pick up your order please bring photo ID, if someone else is picking it up on your behalf please contact us prior to pickup.
Once your order has been picked up by the courier please allow 2 working days for North Island addresses, for the South Island allow 3 working days. Rural deliveries and extra-large items may take several additional days.
Shipping costs are automatically calculated during checkout. The price of shipping varies based on the delivery location. Select items may be be eligible for free shipping.
Delivery of oversize items
Oversize items such as very large telescopes may only be available via pickup from a depot or a business address. For a list of available depots, click here
To ensure the safe delivery of your order we require a signature with all parcels. Some exceptions may be made if you give the courier company authority to leave parcels at your preferred address.
About this product
VEO 2 264CB is an easy portable and super lightweight, 26mm, 4 section carbon fiber travel tripod kit with a multi-action ball head with the maximum workload of 8 kg / 17.6 lbs. It weighs only 1.3 kg / 2.8lbs and can be extended up to 155 cm / 61 inch.
- Exclusive and innovative Central Column system that allows you to set the central column and tripod legs in less than 15 seconds.
- 1st rate material (Magnesium, Aircraft aluminum alloy) for lightweight, robust and long-lasting performances or playing sessions.
- Multi-action Ball Head with 3 independent knobs for lock, pan, and friction control operation.
- Advanced Twist lock system for fast and rock solid position setting. Extend the 4 sections in a matter of seconds.
- Highly Engineered leg tubes for smooth and precise leg extensions.
- Dedicated suspension loop on the canopy to accommodate counterbalance weights or bags for additional stability
- Independent Leg positioning at 3 different angles (20°, 45°, 80°) for more versatility and possibilities to adapt to uneven terrain enabling you to shoot more creative pictures.
- Non-slip, all-weather TPU grips on 1 leg for the perfect hand grip.
- Angled rubber feet to carry and position firmly on the ground (spiked feet available; sold separately).
- Bonus tripod bag with extension system to accommodate any size of standard heads.
|EXTENDED WARRANTY||8 Years|
|LOAD CAPACITY (LBS)||17.6|
|FOLDED LENGTH (IN)||17.5"|
|EXTENDED HEIGHT (IN)||61"|
|LEG LOCK||Twist Lock|
|HEAD SPECS||VEO BH-50|
|HEAD BASE ATTACHMENT||3/8 and 1/4|
|BUBBLE LEVEL ON HEAD||1|
|INDEPENDENT PAN LOCK||Yes|
|INDEPENDENT TILT LOCK||Yes|
|CARRYING BAG INCLUDED||Yes|