Vanguard VEO2 204AB Tripod
Click the image to enlarge
We don't have this item in our store right now, please allow 2-3 days for it to be transferred to our retail store.
If you come to pick up your order please bring photo ID, if someone else is picking it up on your behalf please contact us prior to pickup.
Once your order has been picked up by the courier please allow 2 working days for North Island addresses, for the South Island allow 3 working days. Rural deliveries and extra-large items may take several additional days.
Shipping costs are automatically calculated during checkout. The price of shipping varies based on the delivery location. Select items may be be eligible for free shipping.
Delivery of oversize items
Oversize items such as very large telescopes may only be available via pickup from a depot or a business address. For a list of available depots, click here
To ensure the safe delivery of your order we require a signature with all parcels. Some exceptions may be made if you give the courier company authority to leave parcels at your preferred address.
About this product
The gray/black-finished, 4.4' Vanguard VEO 2 204AB Aluminum Tripod with Compact Ball Head combines the VEO 2 204A legs with the BH-45 head. Ideal for hiking and nature work, the tripod weighs 1.15kg, and has a load capacity of 4kg. It can extend up to 135cm, and folds down to a compact 40cm. The tripod's 4-section legs feature advanced twist locks and individual spread in 20°, 45°, and 80° positions for easy setup on uneven terrain or spreading out as low as 17.5cm for macro photography. The BH-45 is a compact ball head with a durable housing and an integrated bubble level for aligning your camera to the horizon. It includes an Arca-type quick release and a compatible camera plate.
- Intuitive and simple to set the tripod into desired position: Exclusive central column system that allows you to set the central column and tripod legs in less than 15 seconds.
- Aluminum material for lightweight, robust, and long-lasting working or playing sessions.
- Sturdy Arca-type compatible ball head with large ergonomic knob safely provides up to an 4 kilogram work load performance.
- Advanced twist lock system for fast and rock solid position setting. Extend the 4 sections in a matter of seconds.
- Highly engineered leg tubes for smooth and precise leg extensions.
- Dedicated suspension loop on canopy to accommodate counterbalance weights or bags for additional stability.
- Independent leg positioning at 3 different angles (20°, 45°, 80°) for more versatility and possibilities to adapt to uneven terrain, enabling you to shoot more creative pictures.
- Non-slip, all-weather TPU grips on 1 leg for the perfect hand grip.
- Bonus tripod bag with extension system to accommodate any standard size tripod head.
Excellent tripod. Easy to manipulate and one of the lighter ones I could find.