We don't have this item in our store right now, please allow 2-3 days for it to be transferred to our retail store.
If you come to pick up your order please bring photo ID, if someone else is picking it up on your behalf please contact us prior to pickup.
Once your order has been picked up by the courier please allow 2 working days for North Island addresses, for the South Island allow 3 working days. Rural deliveries and extra-large items may take several additional days.
Shipping costs are automatically calculated during checkout. The price of shipping varies based on the delivery location. Select items may be be eligible for free shipping.
Delivery of oversize items
Oversize items such as very large telescopes may only be available via pickup from a depot or a business address. For a list of available depots, click here
To ensure the safe delivery of your order we require a signature with all parcels. Some exceptions may be made if you give the courier company authority to leave parcels at your preferred address.
About this product
- Load Capacity: 4.4 lb
- Maximum Height: 57.5"
- Minimum Height: 19.7"
- Folded Length: 19.9"
- Leg Sections: 3, Weight: 1.9 lb
- Aluminum-Alloy Legs, Flip Locks
- Rapid Center Column, Center Brace
- 3-Way, Pan-and-Tilt Head
- Quick Release Plate, 1/4"-20 Mount
- Rubber Feet, Tripod Bag
This EX-330Q Tripod with 3-Way, Pan-and-Tilt Head supports up to 4.4 lb, measures 19.9" when folded, and includes a quick release plate. Its 3-section legs each feature flip locks for fast deployment, and can be positioned for a minimum height of 19.7" to a maximum height of 45.3", or 57.5" with its push-and-pull, rapid center column fully raised. An integrated center brace allows the legs to be spread simultaneously as well as uniformly, and helps to hold them in place. A rubber foot is included on the bottom of each leg, further enhancing stability on a wide variety of surfaces.
Cameras, sport optics, or camcorders that are compatible with a 1/4"-20 mount can be connected to the quick release plate, which is secured to the tripod's pan-and-tilt head using a quick release cam lock. The head can be rotated 360°, tilted 60° backwards, 90° forwards, or 90° sideways for portrait orientation. Both the 360° rotation as well as the backward or forward tilt movements function simultaneously and can be set in place using the pan bar's integrated twist lock. When changing from a landscape to portrait orientation, the sideways tilt can be independently adjusted and secured.
A carry bag with a strap is provided for storage and transport.
Use and Handling
- Supports up to 4.4 lb
- Push-and-pull center column center column for rapid positioning
- Can be set for a minimum height of 19.7" to a maximum height of 45.3", or 57.5" with column fully raised
- Legs each feature 3 sections, flip locks for fast deployment
- Center brace allows legs to be spread simultaneously as well as uniformly and provides additional support
- Rubber feet for stability
- Three-way, pan-and-tilt head can be rotated 360°, and tilted 60° backwards, 90° forwards, as well as 90° sideways for portrait orientation
- Head rotation, as well as backwards-and-forwards-tilt movements function simultaneously
- When changing from a landscape to portrait orientation, the sideways tilt can be independently adjusted and secured
- Weighs 1.9 lb, measures 19.9" when folded
- Construction Details
- Aluminum-alloy legs and three-way, pan-and-tilt head
- Quick release plate with 1/4"-20 mount and rubberized, anti-slip surface