About this product
- Load Capacity: 4.4 lb
- Maximum Height: 57.5"
- Minimum Height: 19.7"
- Folded Length: 19.9"
- Leg Sections: 3, Weight: 1.9 lb
- Aluminum-Alloy Legs, Flip Locks
- Rapid Center Column, Center Brace
- 3-Way, Pan-and-Tilt Head
- Quick Release Plate, 1/4"-20 Mount
- Rubber Feet, Tripod Bag
This EX-330Q Tripod with 3-Way, Pan-and-Tilt Head supports up to 4.4 lb, measures 19.9" when folded, and includes a quick release plate. Its 3-section legs each feature flip locks for fast deployment, and can be positioned for a minimum height of 19.7" to a maximum height of 45.3", or 57.5" with its push-and-pull, rapid center column fully raised. An integrated center brace allows the legs to be spread simultaneously as well as uniformly, and helps to hold them in place. A rubber foot is included on the bottom of each leg, further enhancing stability on a wide variety of surfaces.
Cameras, sport optics, or camcorders that are compatible with a 1/4"-20 mount can be connected to the quick release plate, which is secured to the tripod's pan-and-tilt head using a quick release cam lock. The head can be rotated 360°, tilted 60° backwards, 90° forwards, or 90° sideways for portrait orientation. Both the 360° rotation as well as the backward or forward tilt movements function simultaneously and can be set in place using the pan bar's integrated twist lock. When changing from a landscape to portrait orientation, the sideways tilt can be independently adjusted and secured.
A carry bag with a strap is provided for storage and transport.
Use and Handling
- Supports up to 4.4 lb
- Push-and-pull center column center column for rapid positioning
- Can be set for a minimum height of 19.7" to a maximum height of 45.3", or 57.5" with column fully raised
- Legs each feature 3 sections, flip locks for fast deployment
- Center brace allows legs to be spread simultaneously as well as uniformly and provides additional support
- Rubber feet for stability
- Three-way, pan-and-tilt head can be rotated 360°, and tilted 60° backwards, 90° forwards, as well as 90° sideways for portrait orientation
- Head rotation, as well as backwards-and-forwards-tilt movements function simultaneously
- When changing from a landscape to portrait orientation, the sideways tilt can be independently adjusted and secured
- Weighs 1.9 lb, measures 19.9" when folded
- Construction Details
- Aluminum-alloy legs and three-way, pan-and-tilt head
- Quick release plate with 1/4"-20 mount and rubberized, anti-slip surface