Velbon EX 430 Tripod
About this product
- Load Capacity: 4.4 lb
- Max Height: 59.4"
- Folded Length: 22"
- Leg Sections: 3
- Weight: 2.6 lb
- Pan/Tilt Head with QR Plate Included
The Velbon EX-430/F Aluminum Tripod with 3-Way Pan Head is a 2.6 lb lightweight camera support with a pan and tilt head. It can reach a maximum height of 59.4" with the geared center column fully extended, and it has a minimum working height of 4.09'. This portable tripod folds down to 22". The EX-430/F will support a maximum of 4.4 lb, with a recommended loading weight of 2.2 lb. The camera plate turns 90° to the right for shooting in portrait mode. A QB-46 quick-release plate is included. The diameter of the tripod legs is 0.78" (20mm).
- Lightweight 2.6 lb aluminum tripod
- Pan and tilt head
- Maximum height of 4.95'
- Maximum load capacity of 4.41 lb
- Folded length of 22"
- Maximum Height 59.4" (151 cm)
- Maximum Height w/o Column Extended 49.2" (125 cm)
- Minimum Height Not specified by manufacturer
- Folded Length 22" (56 cm)
- Load Capacity Maximum: 4.41 lb (2.0 kg)
- Recommended: 2.2 lb (1.0 kg)
- Leg Sections 3
- Leg Lock Type Flip lock
- Independent Leg Spread No
- Center Column Sections One
- Center Column Type Geared
- Center Brace Yes
- Spiked Feet Not specified by manufacturer
- Head Type Pan and tilt
- Head Mount Thread Size Not specified by manufacturer
- Weight 2.6 lb (1.2 kg)