We don't have this item in our store right now, please allow 2-3 days for it to be transferred to our retail store.
If you come to pick up your order please bring photo ID, if someone else is picking it up on your behalf please contact us prior to pickup.
Once your order has been picked up by the courier please allow 2 working days for North Island addresses, for the South Island allow 3 working days. Rural deliveries and extra-large items may take several additional days.
Shipping costs are automatically calculated during checkout. The price of shipping varies based on the delivery location. Select items may be be eligible for free shipping.
Delivery of oversize items
Oversize items such as very large telescopes may only be available via pickup from a depot or a business address. For a list of available depots, click here
To ensure the safe delivery of your order we require a signature with all parcels. Some exceptions may be made if you give the courier company authority to leave parcels at your preferred address.
About this product
- Aluminum Tripod With 3-Section Legs
- Maximum Height of 5.5' (167.5 cm)
- Lock Pan & Tilt Movements W/One Motion
- Maximum Load Capacity 7.7 Lbs (3.5 kg)
- Weighs 4.3 Lbs (1920 g)
- Slanting Tooth-Geared Center Column
- Includes QB-157 Quick Shoe
The Velbon Sherpa 200R Aluminum Tripod W/3-Way Head is an aluminum tripod that gives solid camera support for professionals and dedicated amateurs alike. It has a maximum height of 5.5' (167.5 cm), a minimum working height of 1.93' (59cm), and a maximum load capacity of 7.7 lbs (3.5 kg). The included 3-way panhead allows locking the pan and tilt movements with one hand, and you can also adjust the tension on the center column's slanting tooth-geared elevator with the friction adjuster. A QB-157 quick-shoe is included.
- Aluminum tripod with 3-section legs
- Maximum height of 5.5' (167.5 cm)
- One-touch handle for locking both pan and tilt movements with one motion
- Maximum load capacity of 7.7 lbs (3.5 kg)
- Weighs 4.3 lbs (1920 g)
- Handle on the left to allow use of right hand for operating the camera
- Slanting tooth-geared elevator for smooth adjustment and also a friction adjuster that enables tension adjustment of centre-column elevator.
Amazing, prompt service, superb advice, stylish product, no problem with delivery, very very happy customer. Bought for hubby 21 year old son loves it, he he. Would definitely shop here again.