About this product
The SkyMaster 25x70 binocular from Celestron can be used for terrestrial or astronomical viewing - it's large, powerful, and fun to use.
The SkyMaster is a cost-effective optic with a huge aperture and a lightweight price tag. It's designed for use with a tripod - and a tripod adapter is included.
Featuring high-quality BAK4 prisms and multicoated lenses, the SkyMaster offers excellent sharpness and clarity across the entire field of view.
- AFOV: 67.5°
- 25x magnification BAK4 porro prism design
- Eye relief suitable for eye/sunglass wearers
- Multi-Coated lenses: enhanced contrast and sharp focus across the field of view
- Large 70 mm objective lens increases brightness in low-light and long-range situations
Use and Handling
- Tripod adapter included
- Weather resistant housing
- Large center focus knob ensures easy focusing
- Protective rubber covering provides a secure grip
- Suitable for terrestrial and astronomical viewing
|Objective Lens Diameter||70mm|
|Angle of View||2.7°|
|Field-of-View||141.0' @ 1000 yd / 46.81 m @ 1000 m|
|Minimum Focus Distance||75.0' / 22.86 m|
|Exit Pupil Diameter||2.8 mm|
|Eye Relief||13 mm|
|Interpupillary Adjustment||58 - 72 mm / 2.28 - 2.83"|
|Dioptric Correction||Not Specified By Manufacturer
|Dimensions||10.0 x 3.6 x 12.6" / 25.40 x 9.14 x 32.00 cm|
|Weight||52 oz / 1.47 kg|
I was looking for an easy to use entry level introduction to astronomy and these are exactly that. Simple to use off the back of my deck. The kids can use them too, just focus them and point them at the object.