Celestron 13 Piece 1.25" Eyepiece and Filter Accessory Kit
About this product
This 1.25 Eyepiece & Filter Kit includes thirteen accessories that will add new life to your telescope and your observing!
- Youll get five quality Plossl eyepieces, a 2X Barlow Lens, six colored filters to improve observations of the planets, a Moon filter, and a foam-fitted aluminium carry case with extra room to grow.
- Five eyepieces and a Barlow lens equals ten different magnifications to choose from, including the equivalent of a 3mm, 4mm, 6mm, 6.5mm, 8mm, 8.5mm, 13mm, 16mm, 17mm and 32mm. And that doesn't include eyepieces you may already have in your collection, which will now achieve double the magnification with the addition of the Barlow.
- A Moon filter will increase your enjoyment of lunar observations by dimming the brightness and increasing contrast.
- All the most popular planetary filters are included in this kit. Have fun seeing what a blue filter will reveal about Jupiter, or unveil the polar ice caps on Mars with a red or orange filter.
- All the eyepieces in this kit are fully multi-coated and of superior quality to what you normally find in other kits.
What's in the box:
The Celestron 1.25 Eyepiece and Filter Kit is a great way to expand the functionality and enjoyment of your telescope. Inside the metal, foam-lined carry case youll find these accessories:
- 32 mm Plossl Eyepiece - 1.25
- 17 mm Plossl Eyepiece - 1.25
- 13 mm Plossl Eyepiece - 1.25
- 8 mm Plossl Eyepiece - 1.25
- 6 mm Plossl Eyepiece - 1.25
- 2X Barlow Lens - 1.25
- #80A Blue Filter - 1.25
- #58A Green Filter - 1.25
- #56 Light Green Filter - 1.25
- #25 Red Filter - 1.25
- #21 Orange Filter - 1.25
- #12 Yellow Filter - 1.25
- Moon Filter - 1.25
Speaking as a complete noobe I found this collection of Len's and filters to be a good value starter pack, in particular the 32 mm Plossl Eyepiece is awesome. sharp and clear. The other lens I also found to be quite nice too. A good selection of filters which I haven't had a chance to utilize yet all contained in a decent solid aluminium carry case, that has space to add more to your collection. 5 lens and a decent Barlow give you more than enough variables to begin exploring the heavens. Would happily recommend to anyone starting out and finding their footing. Compleatly transformed my cheap little scope into a whole different machine - inspired me to now order a real scope ( waiting in anticipation to try these out all again :-)
We loved trying this set out over weekend. Highly recommend.
Fast shipping, excellent quality
Decent price for what you get