Celestron StarSense Autoalign for Sky-Watcher Mounts
About this product
Celestron improves your Sky-Watcher mount with their StarSense AutoAlign system by utilising the StarSense camera to take an image of the star field and comparing it against the 45,000+ object database in the StarSense controller to quickly and accurately align the scope. The StarSense camera and hand control both plug into the included Interface Box, which then plugs into the mount's hand control port. This system is plug-and-play compatible with select Sky-Watcher mounts so you can install it quickly and get observing even faster.
- Automatically align your computerized Sky-Watcher mount with StarSense
- No need to identify or locate any star in the sky – StarSense will automatically align your telescope, so you can begin observing in minutes. Plug and play compatibility (see compatibility list).
- Replaces the SynScan hand control, uses the Celestron StarSense hand control and StarSense camera. Comes with a mounting bracket that is compatible with most Celestron and Sky-Watcher optical tubes.
- 3 AUX port accessories: Supports StarSense and optional GPS accessory.
- Lightweight and easy to attach with the included tripod strap.
Designed with a similar database as Sky-Watcher's SynScan so you won't have to sacrifice database usability, the StarSense hand controller contains more than 45,000 objects, including the complete Messier, Caldwell, NGC, and IC catalogs; plus user-defined objects. You can add additional stars into its pointing model which will improve pointing accuracy, and it also has Solar System align and variable tracking speeds. Three auxiliary ports support optional accessories such as a GPS unit to expand your telescope's capabilities.
- Sky-Watcher Mount Compatibility
- AZ SynScan compatible mounts