This microscope is both a digital and analogue in it's use. It has a built-inUSB camera as well as an optical binocular head for flexibility. This is a great high-qualityentry-level model and comes included with a case and slides & coverslips to get started right away.
- Built-in 1280x1024 pixels (1.3MP) USB digital camera with advanced software applications
- Digital binocular viewing head with adjustable interpupillary distance
- Double layer mechanical stage with NA1.25 Abbe condenser & iris diaphragm
- Variable intensity transmitted LED illuminationand coaxial coarse & fine focus knobs
- Vinyl carrying case with blank slides & cover slips and lens cleaning paper included
- Total magnification: 40X-80X-100X-200X-400X-800X-1000X-2000X
- Eyepieces: widefield WF10X/18 and WF20X
- Objectives: achromatic DIN 4X, 10X, 40X(S), 100X(S, Oil)
- Viewing head: 45øInclined 360øswiveling digital binocular
- Interpupillary distance:sliding adjustment2-3/16" ~ 2-15/16" (55~75mm)
- Diopter: adjustable on both eyepiece tubes
- Nosepiece: revolving quadruple
- Stage: double layer X-Y mechanical stage with scales, size: 4-1/2"x 4-15/16" (115mm x 125mm),translation range: 2-13/16" x 1-3/16" (70mm x 30mm)
- Condenser & diaphragm: NA1.25 Abbe condenser with iris diaphragm & filter holder,rack & pinion adjustment
- Transmitted (lower) illuminator: replaceable LED light, intensity adjustable
- Focus: coaxial coarse & fine knobs on both sides
- Stage upward moving lock protects objectives and slides
- All metal mechannical components
- Light weight vinyl carrying case included
- 100-piece blank glass slides with100-piece cover slips and 100-sheet lens cleaning paper included
- Power supply: AC/DC adapter, 100V-240V (UL approved)
-Imaging device: 1.3 mega pixels,1/2.5" CMOS
- Maximum still image resolution:1280x1024pixels
-Frame rate: 6 frames per second at 1280x1024, 10 frames per second at 1024x768
-Software compatible with Windows and Mac OS X (see below for verison information)
- Dimension of microscope: 9-1/16" x 7-1/8" x 13" (23cm x 18cm x 33cm)
- Dimension of vinyl case: 7-7/8" x 7-1/4" x 13-3/8" (20cm x 18.5cm x 34cm)
- Shipping Package: 11 lbs (5 kg) & 2 lbs (1 kg)
- Digital binocular microscope
- 4 DIN objectives: 4X, 10X, 40X, 100X
- A pair of eyepieces WF10X/18
- A pair of eyepieces WF20X
- A bottle of Immersion oil
- AC adapter(US and Canada standard)
- Dust cover
- Color filters
- CD (camera driver and software)
- USB2.0 cable
- One vinyl carrying case
- One pack of blank glass slides
- One pack of cover slips
- One booklet of lens cleaning paper
Jacobs Photo & Digital offer two finance options.
Buy what you want today, pay for it in four instalments, interest-free up to $1000 with Afterpay. (Note: if you are a first time Afterpay user, the total order amount is capped at $500) To use Afterpay please checkout using the website like normal and select "Afterpay" as the payment option. It's that easy. For orders over $1000, please apply for a Harmoney loan.
Get a free no-obligation quote for your loan with Harmoney today. With Harmoney's 100% online process you can apply now and have your loan approved within 24 hours. Harmoney assigns a personalised interest rate based on your personal circumstances, so you pay your rate based on your circumstances, not everyone else's.Start my loan
We don't have this item in our store right now, please allow 2-3 working days for it to be transferred to our retail store.
If you come to pick up your order please bring photo ID, if someone else is picking it up on your behalf please leave a note on your order or email us prior to pickup.
For orders within the North Island allow 2 working days, for the South Island allow 3 working days. Rural deliveries and extra-large items may take several additional days.
Shipping costs are automatically calculated during checkout. The price of shipping varies based on the delivery location. Select items may be be eligible for free shipping.
Delivery of oversize items
Oversize items such as very large telescopes may only be available via pickup from a depot or a business address. For a list of available depots, click here
To ensure the safe delivery of your order we require a signature with all parcels. Some exceptions may be made if you give the courier company authority to leave parcels at your preferred address.