We don't have this item in our store right now. Please enquire for availability.
If you come to pick up your order please bring photo ID, if someone else is picking it up on your behalf please contact us prior to pickup.
Once your order has been picked up by the courier please allow 2 working days for North Island addresses, for the South Island allow 3 working days. Rural deliveries and extra-large items may take several additional days.
Shipping costs are automatically calculated during checkout. The price of shipping varies based on the delivery location. Select items may be be eligible for free shipping.
Delivery of oversize items
Oversize items such as very large telescopes may only be available via pickup from a depot or a business address. For a list of available depots, click here
To ensure the safe delivery of your order we require a signature with all parcels. Some exceptions may be made if you give the courier company authority to leave parcels at your preferred address.
About this product
This 5MP microscope digital camera has a unique design that includes a USB cable and two adapters. The digital camera captures still images, streams live videos on your computers, and is compatible with Windows (see version information below). The user-friendly software for Windows offers advanced features including Stitching, EDF (Extended Depth of Focus), and video recording. The software allows you to make notes, shapes, and watermarks with ease. You can analyze, present, and share images of samples and specimens using the software. With its easy setup, all you would need to do is slide the camera into your ocular tube or photo tube on the microscope and plug the USB cord from the camera to the USB2.0 port on your computer. With two adapters, our camera can be attached to any microscope with a 23.2mm, 30mm or 30.5mm photo port.
- 5MP (2592x1944 pixels) high resolution color digital camera
- Advanced editing, processing and measuring software included
- Compatible with modern Windows operating systems
- Supports Native C/C++, C#, Directshow, Twain, Labview
- Fits 3 mounting sizes: 23.2mm, 30mm and 30.5mm (two mounting adapters included)
- Model: A3550S
- Image sensor: Aptina 1/2.5" color CMOS
- Resolution: 2592x1944 pixels (5M pixels)
- Pixel size: 2.2 um x 2.2 um
- Frame speed: 2fps at 2592x1944, 3fps at 2048x1536, 5fps at 1600x1200, 7.5fps at 1280x1024
- Interface: USB 2.0 only
- Inserts into 23.2mm eyepiece tube
- Adapters fit 30mm and 30.5mm eyepiece tubes
- Dimensions: Φ27.2mmx40mm
- Operating Environment: -10°C to 60°C
- Power: Direct via USB port
- Gross Weight: 0.62 kg
- 5MP digital camera
- 1 CD including Driver, software and user's instruction
- 23.2mm to 30mm adapter
- 23.2mm to 30.5mm adapter
- USB cable
camera arrived safely, look forward to trying it