Pentax 10x43 Z-Series ZD WP Binocular
Click the image to enlarge
We don't have this item in our store right now, please allow 6-10 days for it to be transferred to our retail store.
If you come to pick up your order please bring photo ID, if someone else is picking it up on your behalf please contact us prior to pickup.
Once your order has been picked up by the courier please allow 2 working days for North Island addresses, for the South Island allow 3 working days. Rural deliveries and extra-large items may take several additional days.
Shipping costs are automatically calculated during checkout. The price of shipping varies based on the delivery location. Select items may be be eligible for free shipping.
Delivery of oversize items
Oversize items such as very large telescopes may only be available via pickup from a depot or a business address. For a list of available depots, click here
To ensure the safe delivery of your order we require a signature with all parcels. Some exceptions may be made if you give the courier company authority to leave parcels at your preferred address.
About this product
Designed for nature enthusiasts and bird watchers, the Pentax 10x43 Z-Series ZD WP Binocular features multiple optical technologies to improve the image quality and ensure accurate colours in all weather and lighting conditions.
The image-enhancement starts with hybrid aspherical lens elements that eliminate distortion around the edges of the lens for clear edge-to-edge views and corrects lens astigmatism that can prevent the ability to bring subjects into sharp focus. Anti-reflection fully multicoated optics maximise light transmission through the entire optical path to make views appear bright and crisp, especially in low light. Finally, the BAK4 roof prisms are phase-corrected to enhance contrast and further correct chromatic aberration. These technologies work together to produce bright and clear high-contrast images with accurate colours and virtually no distortion.
Complementing the optical performance is a housing that is built for a lifetime of rugged outdoor use. The chassis is made of a lightweight and durable magnesium alloy with a rubberised armour that protects against impacts while providing a slip-resistant grip. The optical tubes are nitrogen filled for fogproof performance and O-ring sealed to make the binocular submersible to as much as 3.3'. An protective external lens coating helps to repel dust, water, and oil to ensure obstruction-free viewing. For longer glassing sessions, they are tripod mountable with an optional adapter.
- 10x magnification
- 43mm objective lenses
- BAK4 Roof prism optical path
- Anti-reflection fully multicoated optics
- Phase corrected prisms produce high-contrast images with true colour rendition
- Hybrid aspherical lens elements correct for spherical aberrations to reduce distortion at the edges of the lens and corrects for astigmatism that can prevent sharp focusing
- 315' field of view at 1000 yards
- 60° wide angle of view
Use and Handling
- Closed bridge configuration
- Large knurled centre focus wheel
- Right-eye dioptre adjustment
- 17mm eye relief, 4.3mm exit pupil
- Twist-up eyecups for use with or without eye wear
- Tripod mountable with optional adapter
- Lightweight and durable magnesium alloy housing
- Rubberised armouring protects against impacts and provides slip-resistant grip
- Nitrogen-filled, fogproof and submersible to 3.3' (1m)
- Internal focusing system helps to maintain waterproof seals
- Dust/water/grease repellent coatings keeps the optical surfaces clean
|Objective Lens Diameter||43mm|
|Angle of View||6.0° (actual)|
|Field-of-View||315.0' @ 1000 yd / 104.58 m @ 1000 m|
|Minimum Focus Distance||6.6" / .17 m|
|Exit Pupil Diameter||4.3 mm|
|Eye Relief||17 mm|
|Interpupillary Adjustment||Not Specified By Manufacturer|
|Dioptric Correction||Not Specified By Manufacturer|
|Tripod Mount||Yes (Adapter Optional)|
|Dimensions||5.7 x 5.0 x 2.0" / 14.48 x 12.70 x 5.08 cm|
|Weight||25.0 oz / 708.75 g|