We don't have this item in our store right now, please allow 2-3 days for it to be transferred to our retail store.
If you come to pick up your order please bring photo ID, if someone else is picking it up on your behalf please contact us prior to pickup.
Once your order has been picked up by the courier please allow 2 working days for North Island addresses, for the South Island allow 3 working days. Rural deliveries and extra-large items may take several additional days.
Shipping costs are automatically calculated during checkout. The price of shipping varies based on the delivery location. Select items may be be eligible for free shipping.
Delivery of oversize items
Oversize items such as very large telescopes may only be available via pickup from a depot or a business address. For a list of available depots, click here
To ensure the safe delivery of your order we require a signature with all parcels. Some exceptions may be made if you give the courier company authority to leave parcels at your preferred address.
About this product
Zeiss's gray-black 8x25 Terra ED Compact Binocular gives you a competent and compact optic that fits easily in the palm of your hand. A combination of technologies work together to produce bright and clear images with increased contrast and true color rendition that include: Schmidt-Pechan roof prisms, Schott extra low-dispersion (ED) glass, and anti-reflection fully multicoated optics. The Terra ED is offered here in a 8x power which provides a nice general purpose magnification with a generous field of view.
The lightweight housing is nitrogen-filled and o-ring sealed enabling it to withstand use in wet and snowy weather, and the rubberized armor offers protection from impacts while providing a slip-resistant grip. The Terra's double-hinge closed-bridge design allows it to fold compactly for an easy fit in most pockets or packs, while the knurled center focus wheel enables fast focusing. Twist-up eyecups make it comfortable to use with or without eyewear.
- Optical Performance
- 8x magnification
- 25mm objective lenses
- Schmidt-Pechan roof prisms
- Extra Low-Dispersion (ED) glass: Corrects chromatic aberration for true color rendition and improved contrast
- Proprietary Zeiss hydrophobic and anti-reflection fully multicoated optics
- Apparent angle of view: 52ø
- 357' field of view at 1000 yd
- Use and Handling
- Closed-bridge configuration
- Knurled center focus wheel
- Twist-up rubber eyecups
- +3/-3 right eye dioptric correction, center adjustment wheel
- Interpupillary adjustment range: 35-72mm
- 16mm long eye relief
- 3.1mm exit pupil
- Construction Details
- Protective rubber armored grips
- Nitrogen-filled for water and fogproof performance
- Test to 100mbar of pressure against ingress of water
- Functional temperature range: 4 to 145øF (-15 to 62øC)
- Weight: 10.9 oz