Celestron Regal M2 100ED Spotting Scope
Click the image to enlarge
We don't have this item in our store right now, please allow 1-3 months for it to be transferred to our retail store.
If you come to pick up your order please bring photo ID, if someone else is picking it up on your behalf please contact us prior to pickup.
Once your order has been picked up by the courier please allow 2 working days for North Island addresses, for the South Island allow 3 working days. Rural deliveries and extra-large items may take several additional days.
Shipping costs are automatically calculated during checkout. The price of shipping varies based on the delivery location. Select items may be be eligible for free shipping.
Delivery of oversize items
Oversize items such as very large telescopes may only be available via pickup from a depot or a business address. For a list of available depots, click here
To ensure the safe delivery of your order we require a signature with all parcels. Some exceptions may be made if you give the courier company authority to leave parcels at your preferred address.
About this product
- ED Objective Lens: Minimizes chromatic aberration, accurate color reproduction, increased resolution and contrast.
- XLT Coatings (Fully Multi-Coated Optics): Proprietary XLT lens coatings maximize light transmission through the optical path for brighter images and increased resolution and contrast.
- Magnesium Alloy Body: This material is strong and durable, but lighter weight than traditional aluminum alloy housings.
- Dual focus: Course focus for rough adjustment and fine focus for detailed adjustment. New quicker focusing mechanism.
- Rotating tripod mount with detents: Place the orientation of the eyepiece in the best viewing position for application.
- 22-67x Zoom Eyepiece: Adjustable magnification, giving you a wide field of view for general viewing and detailed up close viewing when needed. Twist-up eyecup for correct positioning of the user's eyes for comfortable viewing with or without eyeglasses.
- Standard 1.25 eyepiece mount allows a variety of astronomical eyepieces to be used with the spotting scope.
- T-adapter ring included for easy 35mm/digital SLR photography.
- Sliding sunshade with sighting line keeps out stray light and keeps moisture off of the objective lens. Sighting line aids in finding the subject you want to bring into view.
The Regal M2 series is the next generation of our top-performing Regal F-ED spotters. Day or night, the Regal M2 is optimized to provide the sharpest images available. You'll love them for bird watching, nature observing, long distance viewing and casual astronomical observing.
These top-of-the-line spotters provide all the advanced features usually found on more expensive scopes, including Extra Low Dispersion (ED) glass. The series boasts a magnesium alloy body, decreasing the overall weight by more than 14% when compared to the previous model. The new M2 also include an upgraded dual focus mechanism, allowing you to bring your subject into focus two times faster.
Regal M2 is fully waterproof and nitrogen-purged to prevent fogging. Its available in a new green color and comes with a carrying case so you can bring it with you anywhere.
If you're interested in photographing your discoveries, Regal is the perfect choice. Attach your camera to the Regal using a T-Ring and the included T-Adapter to produce stunning images! The Regal M2 spotter is a great companion for any outdoor enthusiast.
|Objective Lens Diameter||100 mm|
|Angular Field of View||1.9-0.9 ø|
|Magnification||22 - 67x|
|Linear Field of View (@1000 yds)||100-47ft / 33-16m|
|Exit Pupil (mm)||4.5-1.5 mm|
|Eye Relief (mm)||20 mm|
|Close Focus||26.2 ft / 8 m|
|Weight (oz)||73.5 oz (2084 g)|
|Prism Glass (Type)||BaK-4|
|Dimensions (in / mm)||29.25" x 4.75" x 4.75" / 489 mm x 121 mm x 121 mm|
|Included Accessories||Zoom eyepiece, balance rail, objective lens cap, eyepiece cover, soft carrying case, t-adapter ring, eyepiece mount cap, lens cloth, instruction manual|
I am enjoying using this scope. Still trying to get my Canon camera to work with it however. Need a bit more time to work it out. Didn't seem to work following the rather limited instructions in the pamphlwt that came with the scope.