About this product
The Konus Biological Microscope X600 s a professionally designed microscope that includes a 15x wide field eyepiece and three interchangeable achromatic objectives (4x, 10x, 40x). It incorporates a rack and pinion focusing system with micro metrical and macro metrical adjustment. Illumination is provided by a Concave sub-stage mirror and illumination control is provided by a light condenser lens, with iris diaphragm and filter-holder.
This is a high quality unit.
Very popular with students of micro-biology and extremely popular with farmers as it can be used outdoors.
- 15x wide-field eyepieces.
- Solid, stable full metal construction.
- Straight hollow tube design with a focal length of 160mm making it suitable for micro-photography.
- Three position turret nose-piece with three achromatic objective lenses (4x, 10x, 40x).
- Wide 120x110mm stage with slide clips.
- Double focus adjustments, with macro metric and micro-metric for fine regulation and lens protective focus lock.
- Light condenser lens with iris diaphragm and filter holder to regulate incoming light.
- Can be inclined to 90 degrees for comfortable observation.
An Exellent microscope for little money awsome very happy with purchase
Looks great but I don't kinow anything about them. I can review better after I give it to my little granddaughter at Christmas and her scientist aunty has a look
I found this to be a good, basic microscope which I use to check our stock's manure for parasites. My only complaint is that the band of non-slip grip material on one of the objectives was off when I received the microscope. Consequently, I had to glue it back on before attaching the objective to the microscope. Otherwise, the microscope was fine.