With innovative NEW multi-frequency technology, the EQUINOX Series redefines all-purpose detecting for the serious enthusiast. Equally adaptable for all target types and ground conditions, just set your detecting location and go!
About this product
With the added functionality of Gold Mode, High Frequency 20/40 Hz, Included Wireless audio headphones and Advanced settings, the EQUINOX 800 offers extra versatility.
- Simultaneous Multi-Frequency
True intelligent Simultaneous Multi-Frequency for maximum performance, plus a wide range of single frequencies.
- 8 Custom Search Profiles
Each Detect Mode features 2 custom Search Profiles so you can save your favourite settings in each mode.
- Waterproof Design
EQUINOX is fully submersible, ideal for detecting at the beach and in rivers, streams and lakes. (3m / 10-feet)
- Fast & Accurate Target ID
Fast recovery speed with accurate Target ID ensures you wont miss any valuable targets amongst the trash.
- Sleek & Lightweight
Rugged and lightweight construction allows you to enjoy long detecting sessions in any environment.
- Advanced Settings
Gain even more control of your detector audio with Advanced Settings; you decide how much target information you hear.
- High-Speed Wireless Audio
Experience ultra-fast wireless audio with the WM 08, or use fast aptX Low Latency / Bluetooth headphones. Wireless headphones are included
- Gold Detecting Mode
Gold Mode operates the high single frequencies of either 20 kHz or 40 kHz to detect gold nuggets in mineralised soils.
- Equally adaptable for all target types and ground conditions just select your detecting location and go! Great performance in high-trash recreational environments.
- Using Multi in this mode is the most versatile for general coin and treasure detecting. Ideal for detecting fine jewellery and artefacts.
- Using Multi in this mode helps the specialist find the widest range of target sizes. Excels in dry sand, wet sand, and underwater.
- Beach mode operates in Multi only, and is designed for typical use in beach conditions.
- Good for gold nugget prospecting. This mode operates high single frequencies of 20 or 40 kHz, optimum for gold nuggets.
The clear LCD features large Target ID numbers so you can see your target ID at a glance. All of the information you need when detecting is right there in front of you.
Detect Modes and operating frequency can be instantly changed at the push of a button for a dynamic and uninterrupted detecting experience.
Using the EQUINOX 800 user interface, you can:
- Change the Detect Mode, Frequency and Sensitivity on the go.
- Create your own notch discrimination patterns to ignore unwanted targets.
- Activate All-Metal mode to temporarily disable the current discrimination pattern.
- Activate Pinpoint mode to zero-in on a promising target so that you know exactly where to dig.
- Adjust an array of essential and advanced detecting functions including Noise Cancel,Ground Balance, Volume Adjust,Threshold Level, Target Tone,Accept / Reject andRecovery Speed.
- Customize Advanced Settings to change the way detection are heard, by selecting the number, pitch, and volume of your detection signals.
- View the status of your battery and wireless audio device connections.
Built In Technology:
EQUINOX 800 offers 5 single frequencies of 5, 10, 15, 20and 40kHz, giving an expanded 8-times range of 5 to 40 kHz.
Maximum wireless audio compatibility - Connect conventional Bluetooth headphones, high-speed aptX Low Latency devices, or the ultra-fastWi-Stream enabled WM 08 audio module.
As a newbie I have found this to be an excellent piece of kit as it is easy to set up and use. First outing was at the Blue lake event very happy.
Great machine, only had the chance to take it on one hunt so far so I'm still learning the new tones and numbers but still managed to find a few spendable coins.
Great prices, fantastic service with super quick delivery. Highly recommend the team at Jacobs Digital
I have just received our new Equinox 800 and Pin-pointer detector, arrived within 3 days or ordering - great service - Good clear information from the team at JD would recommend them to anyone and will report back on how well the unit performs in the coming weeks. Thanks JD