OMAX 10.0mp Camera For Microscopes (Windows/Mac/Linux)
About this product
This super speed 10MP USB 3.0 microscope digital camera comes packed with a reduction lens, a USB cable, two adapters, and a 0.01mm calibration slide. The digital camera captures still microscopy images, streams live videos on your computers, and is compatible with Windows, Mac OS X, and Linux (see version information below).
The user-friendly software for Windows offers advanced features including Stitching, EDF (Extended Depth of Focus), video recording, and measurement functions. Live video and still image capture can be set in different resolutions simultaneously. The 0.5X reduction lens allows for a larger field of view. You can edit and process images in a manner similar to PhotoShop.
The Windows software included allows you to make notes, shapes, watermarks, and precise measurements with ease. You can analyze, present, and share images of samples and specimen by simply connecting the camera to your computer's USB port, and inserting the lense into your microscope's eye-tube or trinocular port.
Featuring built-in C-mount compatibility and 23.2mm reduction lens adapter, our camera can be attached to any instrument with a C-mount or a 23mm, a 30mm and a 30.5mm photo port. The camera is equipped with CMOS color sensor, and comes with a super speed USB 3.0 cable, four mounting sizes (23.2mm, 30mm, 30.5mm, and 25.4mm C-mount), and instructions.
- High speed USB 3.0 port (compatible with USB 2.0)
- 10MP (3584x2746 pixels) high resolution color digital camera
- Advanced editing, processing and measuring software included
- Compatible with Windows, Mac OS and Linux operating system
- 0.5X reduction lens and 0.01mm calibration slide included
- Image sensor: Aptina 1/2.3" color CMOS
- Resolution: 3584x2746 pixels (10M pixels)
- Pixel size: 1.47um x 1.47 um
- SNR: 35.5 dB
- Dynamic Range: 65.2 dB
- Frame speed: 7.2fps at 3584x2746, 25fps at 1792x1372
- Interface: USB 3.0 (compatible with USB 2.0)
- Reduction lens: 0.5X, fit to 23.2mm eyepiece tube
- 0.01 mm calibration slide: 1mm/100 division
- Adapters fit 30mm and 30.5mm eyepiece tubes
- Dimensions: 68mm x 68mm x 45mm (no reduction lens on)
- Operating Temperature: -10øC to 50øC
- Power: Direct via USB port
- Mounting: C-mount or eyepiece tube (23.2mm/30mm/30.5mm)
- Gross weight: 0.68 kg
- 10MP digital camera (USB3.0)
- 0.5X reduction lens
- 1 CD including Driver, software and user's instruction
- 23.2mm to 30mm adapter
- 23.2mm to 30.5mm adapter
- 0.01mm calibration slide (stage micrometer)
- USB 3.0 cable
Pleasantly satisfied with the level of professional service. Product was out of stock however I was immediately informed of when stock arrived by email and phone call. Our engineers and myself were thoroughly impressed at how fast it was to deliver the order to us.