We don't have this item in our store right now, please allow 6-10 days for it to be transferred to our retail store.
If you come to pick up your order please bring photo ID, if someone else is picking it up on your behalf please contact us prior to pickup.
Once your order has been picked up by the courier please allow 2 working days for North Island addresses, for the South Island allow 3 working days. Rural deliveries and extra-large items may take several additional days.
Shipping costs are automatically calculated during checkout. The price of shipping varies based on the delivery location. Select items may be be eligible for free shipping.
Delivery of oversize items
Oversize items such as very large telescopes may only be available via pickup from a depot or a business address. For a list of available depots, click here
To ensure the safe delivery of your order we require a signature with all parcels. Some exceptions may be made if you give the courier company authority to leave parcels at your preferred address.
About this product
Pentax's highly portable and functional10x25 U-Series UP WP Compact Binocularemploys an innovative unibody design that locks the objective lenses into the body with the eyepieces set on a synchronised dual-axis mechanism that ensures they stay symmetrical in relation to the centre axis of the optic when adjusting the interpupillary distance. The 25mm objective lenses are fully multicoated to reduce reflection and maximise light transmission to produce the brightest images possible. Aspherical lens elements virtually eliminate distortion, especially around the edges, and corrects for lens astigmatism which can prevent sharp focusing.
Designed for easy carrying and stowing, the binocular features a lightweight fibreglass reinforced polycarbonate housing that is corrosion and impact resistant. The housing material is also temperature-resistant allowing for its use in extreme climates while reducing expansion and contraction wide temperature variations can cause, which can make the optical components move out of collimation over time. Its optical tubes are nitrogen-filled and O-ring sealed so they can are submersible to 3.3', as well as fogproof in all weather conditions.
- 10x magnification
- 25mm objective lenses
- BAK4 porro-prism optical design
- Aspherical lens elements reduce distortion at the edges and corrects for lens astigmatism which can prevent sharp focusing
- Anti-reflection fully multicoated optics
- 262.5' field of view at 1000 yards
- 50ø angle of view
Use and Handling
- Dual-axis synchronised eyepiece adjustment ensures symmetrical placement when changing interpupillary distances
- Knurled centre focus wheel
- Twist-up eyecups for use with or without eye wear
- 15mm eye relief, 2.5mm exit pupil
- Standard 1/4"-20 tripod mount
- Lightweight fibreglass reinforced polycarbonate housing
- Housing is corrosion, temperature and impact-resistant
- Nitrogen-filled for fogproof performance, submersible to 3.3' (1m)
- Rubberised armouring protects against impacts and provides slip-resistant grip
- Inner focusing mechanism provides smooth focus while preserving waterproof seals
|Objective Lens Diameter||25mm|
|Angle of View||5.0ø(actual)|
|Field-of-View||262.5' @ 1000 yd / 87.15 m @ 1000 m|
|Minimum Focus Distance||6.3' / 1.92 m|
|Exit Pupil Diameter||2.5 mm|
|Eye Relief||15 mm|
|Interpupillary Adjustment||Not Specified By Manufacturer|
|Dioptric Correction||Not Specified By Manufacturer|
|Dimensions||5.6 x 4.4 x 2.7"/14.22 x 11.18 x 6.86 cm|
|Weight||12.3 oz/349 g|