About this product
Designed with the discerning astrophotographer in mind, Sky-Watcher's top-of-the-line Esprit refractors deliver the kind of imaging performance one would expect from telescopes costing thousands of dollars more.
With their three-element air spaced objective lens design, false color is completely eliminated, yielding exceptional contrast and sharpness. The included 2-element field corrector guarantees a flat field across the entire imaging plane. The Sky-Watcher exclusive Helinear Track focusing system provides a smooth, rock-solid focuser with zero image shift.
All Sky-Watcher Esprit refractors come with a 9 x 50 right angle finderscope, 2-inch Star diagonal, 2-element field flattener*, camera adapter, D-style dovetail and padded case. Everything you need to get out under the stars.
- 150 mm apochromatic 3-element refractor
- 1050 mm (f/7)
- Fully multi-coated
- Thread-on field flattener
- 3.0" focuser w/micro focus
- 2" Diagonal with dielectric coatings
- 9x50 RA erect-image finderscope
- Canon camera adapter
- Tube rings with CGE style dovetail bar
- Aluminum foam lined case
- 43mm image circle
- OTA Weight: 32lbs.
- OTA Length: 40.5" Extended and 36.875" Retracted
- Back focus: 100mm
*Special Order item, please contact us for delivery time*
In The Box:
- 150/1050 Apochromatic Refractor
- Fixed Dew Shield
- Field Flattener with M48 Thread
- T2 Canon Camera Adapter
- 2″ Dielectric Star Diagonal
- 9×50 Right Angled Erect Image Diagonal
- D Style dovetail Bar
- 2″ to 1.25″ Eyepiece Adaptor
- Aluminium Foam-Lined Case