About this product
- 200mm Parabolic Primary Mirror
- Telescope Focal Length 1000mm (f/5)
- 1.25"/2” Dual-Speed 10:1 Crayford Focuser
- 0.5mm Ultra-Thin Secondary Mirror Supports
- 77% more Light-Gathering than 150mm
- Eyepiece Supplied 2" 28mm long-eye-relief
- Magnification (with eyepiece supplied) x36
- Highest Practical Power (Potential) x400
- 9x50 Finderscope
The Mount and Tripod:
The sturdy EQ5 Equatorial mount provides excellent precision and stability and a host of other useful features for the serious astronomer. The mount rests firmly on a large, adjustable forked aluminum tripod with accessory tray. Supplied complete with all the accessories you need right away.
It also features engraved aluminium setting circles and manual slow-motion tracking controls.
Optional single-axis and dual-axis D.C. motor drives can be installed for auto-tracking purposes. With the motor upgrade, this setup can start to do Astrophotography of both deep space objects as well as planets.
In the Box:
- 200mm Newton Reflector
- EQ5 Mount with Aluminium Tripod
- Fine Tracking Adjustment Knobs
- Super 25mm (40x) – 1.25″ Barrel
- 9×50 Finderscope
- Telescope Eyepiece Adapter from 2″ to 1.25″ with T2 Thread
- Instruction Manual