About this product
Sky-Watcher EQ3 Upgrade Kit for GO-TO.
The Sky-Watcher EQ3 Upgrade Kit for GOTO upgrades the standard (non-PRO) mountings to a computerised GO-TO model.
The kit consists of a V.3 SynScan Flash Upgradeable GO-TO handset, two Stepper Motors for DEC and R.A. Drives, a Replacement Control Panel / Motor Board, Hand Control Cable, Cable Clamp and Hand Control Holder (12v Power Supply required).
This upgrade would transform the EQ3 in a computerised system equipped with the SynScan. Once the telescope is aligned, the go-to system allows to slew the telescope toward planets, stars, nebulae, galaxies, clusters and much more. The SynScan has in memory 42,900 celestial objects for an amazing journey in the night sky. The Deep Sky Tour function suggests a list of the most interesting deep sky object so even the inexperienced astronomer can easily observe faint objects with a touch of a button.
- Database with 42,900+ Objects
- Messier, NGC, IC, SAO catalogues
- Two Star or Brightest Star Alignment
- Autoguiding Port for Astrophotography
- Pointing Accuracy Enhancement Feature (PAE)
- Periodic Error Correction
- Unknown Object Identification Feature
- Pointing Accuracy up to 10 arc min
- Tracking Rates: Sidereal, Lunar, Solar
- Slewing Speeds: 1x, 2x, 16x, 32x, 64x, 128x, 400x, 500x, 600x, 800x (3.4°/sec)