About this product
Now you can take all those stacks of 35mm (photo film & Archive), 127, 126, 110, APS Slides & Negatives, Regular 8mm and Super 8 movies and convert them into digital JPEG images to share and preserve them forever.
Wolverine has created a very simple to use device to convert all your film into 20 Megapixels digital images in seconds. So simple to use, it only requires a push of a button. No computer or software is needed. Use it right out of the box to convert all your film by plugging it into an AC outlet or any USB port. All images are saved into its internal memory or directly to an optional SD/SDHC memory card. Easily connects to any Windows PC or MAC, to offload images or view on TV (TV Cable not included).
- 8 Film Type to Digital Converter
- Convert 35mm, 127 (1.5x1.5"), 126KPK, 110, APS Slides & Negatives into digital in THREE SECONDS
- Take JPEG snap shots of your 8mm and Super 8 Reels. Take enough frames and re-assemble into video
- Unique Speed-Load adapters for fast loading slides & Negatives
- Stand-Alone no computer or software required
- Save images to internal memory (holds max. 40 images) or optional SD/SDHC cards
- NEW Large 4.3" Color screen
- HDMI TV-Out jack to view images on TV (cable not included)
- Brightness and colour auto & manual adjustment
- Mac and PC compatible
- Max digital image resolution: 5472x3648 Pixels (20 MegaPixels)
- Exposure: Auto & Manual
- Color Balance: Auto & Manual
- Convert method: Single pass
- Light Source: LED backlight
- Screen: Color LCD 4.3"
- SD/SDHC Card Reader (32GB Max)
- Power Source: 5V DC (NZ Adapter included)
- Interface: USB to computers and HDMI to TV
- Compatible with all Windows and Mac Operating Systems
From our first impressions we have found this scanner, purchased from Jacobs Digital, to be a real aid for digitizing our old colour negatives. It was quick and easy to set up and the viewing screen gave a very clear preview of the shot. Saving happened just as it says in 3 seconds. We are very happy with our purchase thanks.
compact little scanner, easy to use and navigate thru the menu. Nice size view screen. This scanner has all the adaptors but I am only useing it for slides,which brings up 1 negative in that unit is difficult to use with slides with the plastic mounts [tight]. jpeg software ? a little out ?. have not had time to see if it can be improved on my computer program. For what i,m doing I am happy with the Titan F2D unit.
Great purchase. Exceeded expectations.