About this product
The image-stabilizedFujinon 12x40 S1240D Stabiscope Binocularuses gyroscopic stabilization to counteract any movements applied to the binocular, whether from shaky hands or speeding watercraft. Unlike other stabilizers, the Stabiscope's 5ø of compensation will work with the optics aimed along any axis. A user can aim the Stabiscope straight up or down, at the zenith or nadir, and still enjoy stable viewing, making the Stabiscope the most sensible choice for law enforcement use from a helicopter.
The Stabiscope also is compatible with multiple power sources. It can be powered with 12-32 VDC electrical systems found on most land, sea, and air vehicles, as well as four AA batteries or a single 2CR5 battery.
The Stabiscope is designed for either left- or right-hand use, and optional accessories include polarizing filters and eyecups.
- A 100% water and fogproof stabilized binocular
- 5ø all-direction motion compensation
- Stabilization works with binocular pointed in any direction, including straight up or down
- Phase-coated BAK4 roof prisms
- Full Fujinon EBC multi-coatings on all optical surfaces
- Accepts optional haze eyepiece filters
- Designed for either left- or right-hand use
- Rubber-armored housing
- 60-70mm interpupillary adjustment range
- 5 dioptric correction
- Adaptable to DC power sources, as well as AA or 2CR5 batteries
- Peel-down-type eyecups