We don't have this item in our store right now. Please enquire for availability.
If you come to pick up your order please bring photo ID, if someone else is picking it up on your behalf please contact us prior to pickup.
Once your order has been picked up by the courier please allow 2 working days for North Island addresses, for the South Island allow 3 working days. Rural deliveries and extra-large items may take several additional days.
Shipping costs are automatically calculated during checkout. The price of shipping varies based on the delivery location. Select items may be be eligible for free shipping.
Delivery of oversize items
Oversize items such as very large telescopes may only be available via pickup from a depot or a business address. For a list of available depots, click here
To ensure the safe delivery of your order we require a signature with all parcels. Some exceptions may be made if you give the courier company authority to leave parcels at your preferred address.
About this product
- Aperture: 250mm (10-inch)
- Focal Length: 1000mm – f/4.0
- Highest practical power: 504x
- Resolving power (arc sec.): 0.6
- Focuser: Crayford 2-inch Dual speed with 1.25-inch adaptor
- Optical Tube: Steel powder coated finish
- Mounting plate and tube rings: YES
- Piggyback bracket included with mounting rings
- Finderscope 8x50mm
- Excellent adjustable mirror mounting cell and superbly made 10-inch fully coated diffraction-limited pyrex paraboloidal mirror.
- Eyepiece not included.
Classic f/4 Newtonian wide-field optical tube with superpower linear 2-speed focuser and built for wide-field astrophotography, the Sky-Watcher 200mm f/4 reflector will ensure you fit more sky on you CCD camera and reduced exposure times.
Photos coming soon, it's now has a "black diamond" paint job with green dovetail bar.
|Finder Scope||8 x 50mm|
|Highest Practical Power||504x|
|Focuser Diameter||2″ (50.8mm) Dual-Speed 10:1 Linear Power Focuser|