About this product
Select your best shots from your smartphone and get instax prints by just transferring the shots from the app to SP-3 via Wi-Fi connection. You can also print Images from to your Instagram, Facebook, 微博, Google Photos, flickr and Dropbox accounts.
A new laser exposure system achieves a faster printing time of 13 seconds from print data transfer to print output.
At the same time, printing noise is lower which makes your printing experience much more enjoyable.
Superb image quality
High definition & high image quality ideal for photos
High resolution with print pixels of 800 × 800 dots and of 318 dpi clearly shows detailed gradations and the face expressions of a full-length portrait, characters, materials, etc.
Real Time Template
When you select “Real Time Template” and take a photo, the date, place, weather, temperature, and humidity are indicated in the frame. Since you cannot make a copy with this template, the photo will be the one and only in the world.
Each print is numbered so it looks like a limited item. A memory shared with people you cherish will be even more precious.
Social media sources
Template for printing images uploaded to social networking (SNS) service. With the profile photo and the number of likes indicated, the print offers great fun in tandem with SNS.
- Google Photos
Turn the images you took with your digital camera into instax prints on the spot!
With FUJIFILM digital cameras, you can make instax prints by sending the images directly from your camera to “instax SHARE”.
You can now share the images that you can only achieve with digital cameras, such as children and pet images captured at fast shutter speed, or food and flower images with blurred backgrounds, by making them into instax prints on the spot.
- Recording method 3-color exposure with OLED
- Film FUJIFILM Instant Film “instax SQUARE”
- Photo capacity 10 prints / pack
- Image size 62mm x 62mm
- Supported image size 800 × 800 dots
- Printing resolution 12.5 dots/mm (318 dpi, 80 μm dot pitch)
- Printing levels 256 levels per color (RGB)
- Interface Standard compliance IEEE802.11b/g/n, Operation frequency: 2412 MHz to 2462 MHz (11 ch)
- Supported image format JPEG, PNG
- Printing time Image recording – photo output (Feed out) Approx. 13 sec.
- Approximate pringting capacity
- Approx. 160 prints (Based on our test conditions)
- Varies depending on the conditions of use.
- Power supply NP-50
- Charging time Approx. 3 hours (Varies depending on battery remaining level)
- Power consumption 3 W
- Operating temperature +5°C to + 40°C / +41°F to + 104°F(no condensation)
- Dimensions 116 mm x 130.5 mm × 44.4 mm (excluding projections)
- Weight 312g (without battery and film pack)
- Supplied accessory Micro USB cable, Ferrite core