We don't have this item in our store right now, please allow 2-3 days for it to be transferred to our retail store.
If you come to pick up your order please bring photo ID, if someone else is picking it up on your behalf please contact us prior to pickup.
Once your order has been picked up by the courier please allow 2 working days for North Island addresses, for the South Island allow 3 working days. Rural deliveries and extra-large items may take several additional days.
Shipping costs are automatically calculated during checkout. The price of shipping varies based on the delivery location. Select items may be be eligible for free shipping.
Delivery of oversize items
Oversize items such as very large telescopes may only be available via pickup from a depot or a business address. For a list of available depots, click here
To ensure the safe delivery of your order we require a signature with all parcels. Some exceptions may be made if you give the courier company authority to leave parcels at your preferred address.
About this product
Garrett's ATX is the ultimate multi-frequency detector for all terrains and extreme conditions (highly mineralised ground, saltwater, etc.). It features advanced pulse induction technology, a durable design that meets military specifications, and a new DD coil design for extreme and uniform sensitivity - from tiny gold pieces to larger gold nuggets. The ATX is ideal for gold prospecting, relic hunting in highly mineralised soils, shallow water coin and jewelry hunting, and even for industrial applications. The ATX includes Motion and Non-Motion Modes, Advanced Ground Balance, LED signal strength indicator, Iron Check, and much more.
The ATX provides maximum detection on all targets at the same time. No need to switch modes to enhance detection of one target while degrading another.
The ATX can be operated with its stem fully extended, fully collapsed, or anywhere in between.
The Search coil can also be locked in 90 degree orientations to scan embankments or walls.
- EXTREME SENSITIVITY: LOCATES TINY GOLD NUGGETS THAT OTHER PI DETECTORS MISS
- ADVANCED NEW DD SEARCH COIL: PROVIDES ENHANCED DETECTION OF SMALL ITEMS & EASY PINPOINTING
- ALL TERRAIN USE: WATERPROOF TO 10 FEET (3m)
- Ground Track with 4 settings: Chose setting that best handles rapidly changing ground mineralisation.
- LED Indicators: show signal strength and current settings.
- External Speaker: built in for option to search without headphones.
- Frequency Scan: auto function for eliminating RFI interference.
- Audio re-tune: quickly cancel out unwanted ambient signals.
- Volume Control: adjust to limit the response of large signals in order to better hear deep/faint signals.
- NEW Garrett 10" x 12" DD Search coil
Exclusive Garrett DD Technology: innovative new design improves pulse detector performance
- Superior ground cancellation
- Enhances detection of small items without having to slow down the scanning speed of the coil.
- Easier pinpointing than traditional DD Coils
- Search Coil with Coil Cover
- Land headphones
- Soft storage/travel case
- Garrett Detector Sling
- AA alkaline and rechargeable batteries
- Battery charger
- Circuit Type Advanced Pulse Indication
- Discrimination Adjustable, 25 settings
- Search Modes 2: Motion and Non Motion
- Ground Balance Range From ferrous ground (ironstone) to saltwater
- Audio Threshold Adjustable, 25 settings
- Detection Frequency 730 pulses per second, adjustable
- Submersion Depth 10 feet (3m)
- Sensitivity/Depth Adjustments 13
- Electronic Pinpointing YES
- Quick Iron Check YES
- Standard Land Headphones Included: weight 16 oz. (0.45 kgs.)
- Search coil 10" x 12" DD or 11 x 13 DD or 11 x 13 Mono - Please select when ordering
- Length (Adjustable) 20" to 68" (0.51m - 1.72m)
- Total Weight 5.5 lbs (2.5 kgs)
- Batteries 8 AA (included); and also 8 rechargeable batteries
- Warranty 2 Year, Limited Parts/Labour
Early days but seems to
Early days but seems to detect well.