We don't have this item in our store right now, please allow 2-3 days for it to be transferred to our retail store.
If you come to pick up your order please bring photo ID, if someone else is picking it up on your behalf please contact us prior to pickup.
Once your order has been picked up by the courier please allow 2 working days for North Island addresses, for the South Island allow 3 working days. Rural deliveries and extra-large items may take several additional days.
Shipping costs are automatically calculated during checkout. The price of shipping varies based on the delivery location. Select items may be be eligible for free shipping.
Delivery of oversize items
Oversize items such as very large telescopes may only be available via pickup from a depot or a business address. For a list of available depots, click here
To ensure the safe delivery of your order we require a signature with all parcels. Some exceptions may be made if you give the courier company authority to leave parcels at your preferred address.
About this product
Garrett Hand-Held Super Scanner V
NEW MODEL-Trust the original, patented design of Garrett'sSuperScanner V, which is the most recognized hand-held metal detector in the world. The industry leader for more than 25 years, the SuperScanner is backed by ongoing state-of-the-art Garrett engineering.
- Ultimate sensitivity:detects medium sized pistol from 9" distance; large knife from 6"; razor blades and box cutters from3" distance; foil-wrapped drugs and tiny jewelry from 1".
- Self-calibrating:digital microprocessor technologyeliminates the need for periodic sensitivity adjustments.
- Rugged, high-impact ABS casewith reinforced coil compartment. Exceeds Mil-Std-810F (drop test) Method 516.5, procedures II and IV.
- Large 8" scan surfacefor quick, thorough scanning.
- No tools requiredto change standard 9V battery (included).
- Sharp audible alarm and bright red LEDindicates the detection of metal.
- Momentary push buttonhelps temporarily eliminatedetection of nearby ambient metal such as rebar, metal walls.
- Three-color LED indication:Green LED indicates ON; Amber LED indicates LOW BATTERY: Red LED indicates ALARM.
- Operating temperatures:-35ø F (-37ø C) to 158ø F (70ø C
-35§ F (-37§ C) to 158§ F (70§ C)
To 95% noncondensing
LED Alert Lights
Green: Power ON
Amber: Battery LOW
Red: ALARM condition
Power switch (On / Off)
Interference Elimination Momentary Switch
Single 9 volt battery provides up to 60 hours of normal operation.
- Width: 3.25" (8.3 cm)
- Thickness: 1.625" (4.13 cm)
- Length: 16.5" (42 cm)
- Weight: 17.6 oz (500 g)