About this product
- Phase-Corrected Roof Prisms
- Multicoated Optics
- Wide Angle Viewing: 65ø
- Close Minimum Focusing Distance: 4.9'
- Protective KR Coatings
- Nitrogen-Filled, Water/Fogproof
- Rubber Armoring
- Center Focusing
Characterized by a sleek and versatile design, the 10x25 SV25-10 Binocular from Kowa pairs a phase-corrected roof prism design with multicoated optics for bright viewing in a variety of conditions. Combined with the 10x magnification and compact 25mm-diameter objectives, this pocketable binocular also features a close minimum focusing distance of 4.9' and a wide apparent angle of view of 65ø, making it well-suited for general viewing of both distant and near subjects.
A rubberized chassis offers durable and secure handling and the housing has also been nitrogen filled for water and fog resistance. Additionally, a KR coating has also been applied to the exposed optical surfaces to protect against dust and dirt, and to aid in cleaning.
- Optical Performance
- 10x magnification
- 25mm diameter objectives
- Roof prism optical design
- Multicoated optics contribute to brighter, more color neutral viewing with high contrast
- Phase-coated prism surfaces reduces interference to bring the light paths into phase
- 6.5ø angle of view, 65ø apparent angle of view
- Close focusing distance of 4.9'
- 12mm eye relief
- Construction Details
- Nitrogen filled housing for water and fogproof performance
- KR Coating has been applied to the eyepiece and objective lenses to aid in cleaning and prevent dust or dirt from affecting viewing
- Center focus design
- Rubber-coated chassis
|Objective Lens Diameter||25mm|
|Angle of View||6.5ø (actual)
|Field-of-View||343.37' @ 1000 yd / 114 m @ 1000 m|
|Minimum Focus Distance||4.92' / 1.5 m|
|Exit Pupil Diameter||2.5 mm|
|Eye Relief||12 mm|
|Interpupillary Adjustment||55 - 73 mm / 2.17 - 2.87"|
|Dimensions||4.09 x 4.25 x 1.65"/104 x 108 x 42 mm|
|Weight||9.17 oz/260 g|
|Package Weight||0.85 lb|
|Box Dimensions (LxWxH)||5.1 x 4.1 x 2.8"|
I'm very pleased with my kowa binoculars. For their size, they have great clarity even at distance. If I decide to upgrade I will stay with the kowa brand.