More features and functions make the GPX 5000 the second best gold detector in the world!
The GPX 5000 sets a high benchmark in gold detecting technology. Featuring Minelab's exclusive technologies, Multi Period Sensing (MPS), Dual Voltage Technology (DVT) and Smart Electronic Timing Alignment (SETA), the high performance GPX 5000 is extremely capable of finding more gold than other brand detectors. From sub-gram nuggets to the elusive 'retirement nugget' and everything in between, with the GPX 5000, you can find it.
- MPS, DVT & SETATechnology
- 8 Timingsmake the GPX 5000 very versatile. It's like having 8 detectors in 1. In addition to five of the Timings found on the previous model the GPX 5000 introduces three new Timings: Coin/Relic, Salt/Gold and Fine Gold.
- Fine Gold Timinggives even more depth and sensitivity than Enhance bring home more nuggets even from ground thought to be completely worked out!
- Salt/Gold Timingis great for all nugget sizes in salty ground outstanding at the beach!
- Coin/Relic Timingis the deepest ever for benign ground conditions.
- Improved Enhance Timingfor more depth
- Improved electronicsfor increased target sensitivity and ground balance performance
- Six preset Search Modesgives you easy switch on and go detecting. In addition to General and Deep search are: Hi-Mineral, Patch, Hi-Trash and Pinpoint. All six Search Modes can be modified to your personal favourite settings. Menu accessible Search Modes can also be renamed.
- Increased Rx Gainadjustment allows you more precise sensitivity control for optimum performance.
- Automatic Ground balanceoptions make it easy to adjust the detector to suit all ground conditions. e.g. (Fixed, Tracking, Tracking speed, Ground Balance Type, Quick-Trac button).
- Audio adjustmentsto maximize target signals for your personal hearing ability e.g. (Threshold, Tone, Audio Type, Signal Peak, Response, Target Volume, Volume limit, Stabilizer).
- Iron Rejectadjustable to suit the iron trash level where you are detecting.
- Motion control, adjustable to match your sweep speed and optimise target responses.
- Tune(also known as Noise Cancel) - Automatic and Manual options to minimize electrical interference.
- Backlightso that you can read the LCD menu in any light, allowing you to detect day or night. The back light also has an adjustable timeout to help preserve battery power.
- Lightweight Li-ion Batterywith inbuilt Speaker Booster capability
- Two coilsas standard: 11 Double-D coil plus 15 x 12-inchMonoloop coil giving you added versatility and value.
- Languages: English, Spanish,Russian &Arabic (manual only)
- Application - Gold Prospecting & Deep Relic
- Technology - MPS, DVT & SETA
- Frequency/Transmission - Bi-Level, Advanced Pulse Induction
- Coil (standard) - 11" Round Double-D plus 15 x 12-inch Monoloop.
- Audio Output - 6.35mm (1/4") headphone/speaker jack.
- Headphones Supplied - Koss 100 ohm headphones.
- Visual Display - 64 x 128 pixels, transflective with white backlight.
- Backlight - Yes with adjustable automatic 'time-out'.
- Product ID - 23149
- Memory - Setting changes saved automatically and remain until changed or reset. Factory Presets can be restored on start-up.
- Detect Modes - General, Deep, Hi-Mineral, Patch, Hi-Trash & Pinpoint (all user programmable)
- Discrimination - Iron Reject: range 1 to 10 & Off (All Metal).
- Timings - Normal, Sensitive Extra, Enhance, Sharp, Sensitive Smooth, Coin/Relic, Salt/Gold & Fine Gold.
- Audio tone - Variable Control 1 to 100.
- Audio Type - Quiet, Normal, Deep & Boost.
- Ground Balance - Automatic Ground Balance, Fixed & Tracking: Slow, Medium & Fast. Quick-Trak button. - Ground Balance Type
- General, Specific & Ground Balance Off.
- Sensitivity Adjust - Rx Gain 1 to 20.
- Tune / Noise Cancel - Automatic & Manual 0 to 255.
- Threshold - Adjustable turn control.
- Target Volume Adjust - Target Volume 1 to 20. Volume Limit 1 to 20.
- Battery - Lithium-ion rechargeable battery 68Wh with in-built amplifier for speaker use. Approx. 12 Hours use. Supplied with mains and vehicle charger.
- Low battery alert - Audio alert.
- Length - 1100mm (43.3) Ç 1300mm (51.2).
- Weight - 2.4kg (5.3lbs) including 11 coil (excluding battery and accessories). Battery weight 780g (1.7lbs).
- Warranty - 3 years control box & coil.
Jacobs Photo & Digital offer two finance options.
Buy what you want today, pay for it in four instalments, interest-free up to $1000 with Afterpay. (Note: if you are a first time Afterpay user, the total order amount is capped at $500) To use Afterpay please checkout using the website like normal and select "Afterpay" as the payment option. It's that easy. For orders over $1000, please apply for a Harmoney loan.
Get a free no-obligation quote for your loan with Harmoney today. With Harmoney's 100% online process you can apply now and have your loan approved within 24 hours. Harmoney assigns a personalised interest rate based on your personal circumstances, so you pay your rate based on your circumstances, not everyone else's.Start my loan
We don't have this item in our store right now, please allow 2-3 working days for it to be transferred to our retail store.
If you come to pick up your order please bring photo ID, if someone else is picking it up on your behalf please leave a note on your order or email us prior to pickup.
For orders within the North Island allow 2 working days, for the South Island allow 3 working days. Rural deliveries and extra-large items may take several additional days.
Shipping costs are automatically calculated during checkout. The price of shipping varies based on the delivery location. Select items may be be eligible for free shipping.
Delivery of oversize items
Oversize items such as very large telescopes may only be available via pickup from a depot or a business address. For a list of available depots, click here
To ensure the safe delivery of your order we require a signature with all parcels. Some exceptions may be made if you give the courier company authority to leave parcels at your preferred address.