About this product
The GOLD MONSTER 1000 comes with a choice of coils, battery options and shaft configurations. If you are looking for super sensitive gold performance at a great price, then this is the detector you've been waiting for!
- Fully automatic operation
- Extra sensitive VLF performance
- Highly adaptable
- 2 search coils included
- Easy quick start
Up until now, there has always been a compromise between frequency and sensitivity when optimising detector performance, because lower frequencies are more sensitive to larger gold nuggets and higher frequencies are more sensitive to smaller gold nuggets.
When comparing detectors, the three curves in the diagram represent each detectors ability to find small gold nuggets of a certain size, at a maximum possible depth. Most detectors will find a very large nugget just beneath the surface, however a detectors sensitivity to gold determines how many smaller nuggets will ultimately be recovered in difficult (noisy) ground at greater depths.
An 18 kHz detector will normally have a depth advantage on nuggets ƒ?¾ 1.0g over a basic mid-frequency detector, and a 71 kHz detector will have a depth advantage on nuggets ƒ?Ï 0.1g. The advanced GOLD MONSTER 1000 uses an intermediate 45 kHz frequency AND a high speed 24-bit signal processor. This primary combination greatly boosts sensitivity to gold beyond that of other single frequency VLF detectors over a wide range of nugget sizes, without introducing excess noise and false signals.
The GOLD MONSTER 1000 also has improved ferrous/non-ferrous discrimination and copes better with conductive (salty) soils than higher frequency detectors, making it the perfect choice to maximise your gold recovery!
Automatic noise cancel Digital electronics Auto ground balanceFaster processor Automatic sensitivity
- Key Technology:Ultra-wide dynamic range 45kHz VLF
- Detect Modes: Gold (Iron reject), Deep All-Metal
- Discrimination: Gold Chance Indicator (high/low)
- Ground Balance: Automatic (Easy-Trak)
- Noise Cancel: Automatic (On start-up)
- Sensitivity Adjust: Manual (110), Auto (11), Auto+ (12)
- Volume Adjust: Manual 16
- Visual Display: Monochrome LCD
- Detector Length: 1382mm944mm (54.4"37.2")
- Detector Weight (with10" 6" coil): 1.33kg (2.94lbs) (excluding battery)
- Audio Output: Internal speaker or headphones 3.5mm (1/8")
- Coils (standard): GM 10 (10" x 6" Double-D), GM 05 (5" DoubleD)
- Waterproof/Splashproof: Coils waterproof to 1m (3'), Control box rain/splash-proof
- Battery options: Li-Ion (included), 8 AA Batteries (not included)
- Warranty: 2 years control box & coil
Wide ground coverage
Confined space detecting
Universal shaft adaptability
Waterproof coil (to 1m/3')/ Rain proof control box
Unpacked Gold Monster 1000 and had assembled in 15minutes(easy) Went up my drive to test and found the wife`s gold nugget earing no problem at all. Can`t wait to get out in the wilds of Otago and make my fortune. (or at least have lots of fun trying)
My mum lost her gold wedding ring moving plants in the front lawn 30years ago! Found it within the first 2hrs of use so paid it self of monetarily and emotionally in a instant! So sensitive it found a Cadbury Cream egg wrapper 10cm under the soil, impressed with the detector, not so impressed with that find lol. Get one!
Was weary to leave a review so early as I havn't had a good chance to use the machine but had a minor issue with the machine. Customer service from Alex was great he helped solve the problem promptly. Found gold here with the customer service but not yet with the machine. Cheers.
just turn on and your away . First time out got $2 gold coin (Australia) 300mm down under , You will find Gold no trouble