We don't have this item in our store right now. Please enquire for availability.
If you come to pick up your order please bring photo ID, if someone else is picking it up on your behalf please contact us prior to pickup.
Once your order has been picked up by the courier please allow 2 working days for North Island addresses, for the South Island allow 3 working days. Rural deliveries and extra-large items may take several additional days.
Shipping costs are automatically calculated during checkout. The price of shipping varies based on the delivery location. Select items may be be eligible for free shipping.
Delivery of oversize items
Oversize items such as very large telescopes may only be available via pickup from a depot or a business address. For a list of available depots, click here
To ensure the safe delivery of your order we require a signature with all parcels. Some exceptions may be made if you give the courier company authority to leave parcels at your preferred address.
About this product
This digital compound binocular biological microscope allows for viewing through the eyepieces and use of the digital camera simultaneously, no need to compromise. It includes a built-in 3.0 mp digital camera binocular viewing head with advanced software, revolving quadruple nosepiece, four DIN achromatic optics objectives, double layer mechanical stage with scale, Abbe NA1.25 condenser with iris diaphragm, variable intensity halogen transmitted illumination system.
It offers six magnification levels out of the box between 40X and 2500X. The 2048 x 1536 pixels USB digital imaging system can capture both video and stills. The included software compatible with Windows can also be used to make measurements.
- Built-in 2048x1536 pixels (3.0MP) USB digital camera with advanced software applications
- Double layer mechanical stage with NA1.25 Abbe condenser
- Coaxial coarse and fine focus knobs
- Digital binocular viewing head with adjustable diopter interpupillary distance
- Sturdy metal framework and glass optics
- Total magnification: 40x-100x-250x-400x-1000x-2500x
- Eyepieces: wide field WF10X/18 and WF25X
- Objective: achromatic DIN 4x, 10x, 40x(S), 100x(S, Oil)
- Viewing head: black, digital 45øInclined 360øswiveling binocular
- Sliding adjustable interpupillary distance: 2-3/16" ~ 2-15/16"(55~75mm)
- Ocular diopter adjustable on both eyetubes
- Built-in 2048x1536 pixel (3.0MP) USB high resolution digital camera
- Nosepiece: revolving quadruple
- Stage: mechanical double layer size 5-1/2" x 5-1/2" (140mm x 140mm)
- Stage x-y stroke (travel range): 3" x 2" (75mm x 50mm)
- Focus adjustment: Coaxial coarse & fine knobs on both sides
- Focusing knob can be locked for observation & transportation
- Rubber cover on the fine focus knob
- Condenser & diaphragm: NA1.25 Abbe condenser with iris aperture diaphragm
- Black palm rest on the base
- Transmitted (lower) illuminator: 6V/20W halogen, intensity adjustable
- Power supply: AC 100V~240V 0.2/0.1A 50/60Hz worldwide range (US and Canada plug)
- Dimension: 7-7/8 " x 10-1/4" x 15-3/8" (20cm x 26cm x 39cm)
- Net weight: 12 lbs (5.45 kg)
- Shipping package: 15 lbs (7 kg)
- Digital binocular microscope head
- Microscope stand
- 4 objectives: 4x, 10x, 40x, 100x
- A pair of WF10X/18
- A pair of WF25X
- A bottle of Immersion oil
- Power cord (NZ)
- Dust cover
- Color filters
- Extra halogen bulb (6V/20W)
- Extra fuses
- CD (camera driver and software)
- USB2.0 cable
Sorry, we still have not received this item, we are based in Rarotonga and it is on a ship to here. Can you confirm the lowest micron measuring level. Thanks.