About this product
This OMAX binocular biological compound microscope offers eight magnifications between 40X and 2000X for total flexibility.
The microscope comes with a 45ø inclined 360ø swivelling binocular sliding viewing head, two pairs of widefield eyepieces with an adjustable diopter on oculars, four achromatic objectives, stain-resistant double layer mechanical stage with scales, coarse & fine focusing on both sides, NA 1.25 Abbe condenser with iris diaphragm and variable intensity LED transmitted illumination system.
This type of microscope is perfect for home school, teaching, demonstration, clinical examination, laboratories and advanced applications. It is easy to mount an electronic eyepiece (not included) for capturing images and live video on the computer. It can also be upgraded with a darkfield condenser (not included) to switch between brightfield and darkfield uses.
- 8 levels of magnification: 40X-80X-100X-200X-400X-800X-1000X-2000X
- Binocular viewing head with sliding adjustable interpupillary distance
- Variable LED intensity transmitted illumination
- NA1.25 Abbe condenser with iris diaphragm & filters
- Coaxial coarse & fine focus knobs on both sides
- 4 DIN objectives 4X, 10X, 40X, 100X
- A pair of eyepieces WF10X
- A pair of eyepieces WF20X
- A bottle of Immersion oil
- AC adapter (NZ ADAPTER PLUG INCLUDED)
- Dust cover
- Colour filter
Using the microscope for faecal egg counts. Working very well so far!
The box the parcel (microscope) was severley damaged. Post Haste pickup point Whakatane have acknowledged the damaged box. Any have made specific note the parcel was damaged when dropped off by Parcel Haste. My concern is the items in the box. I have opened the styrofoam box but am unable to determine if there is damage. As this is an instrument that is sensitive. I am concerned and wish to know your policy regarding the damaged delivery. I don't have faith that the Microscope and contents arrived safely. I have pictures of the box when went to pickup from Courier and picture of comments of damaged box and signature from the manager.