This superior quality OMAX darkfield microscope is designed for advanced life science research using the darkfield low contrast microscopy technique and includes a super speed 10MP USB 3.0 digital microscope camera. The advanced microscope features a four high quality infinity PLAN achromatic objectives [4X, 10X, 40X(s), 100X(s,oil)], Siedentopf trinocular viewing head with adjustable photo tube,body frame,reversed revolving quadruple nosepiece, large double layer mechanical stage with scale,brighter & whiter illumination due to 3W LED variable intensity light, an NA1.36-1.25 oil darkfield condenser, and advanced NA1.25 condenser with iris control for incredible light control.The camera includes software that allows for live preview and capture options on a computer (see compatibility and full features below). In combination with its WF10X/18 and WF20X eyepieces, the microscope offers eight level magnifications from 40X to 2000X. This microscope is ideal for clinical offices, veterinary labs, and research labs, and excels in the task of live blood analysis.
- 10MP super speed USB 3.0 digital microscope camera with software
- NA1.36-1.25 oil darkfield condenser provides contrast to some low-contrast specimens without needing stain
- Trinocular Siedentopf viewing head with adjustable interpupillary distance
- 4 PLAN infinity achromatic objectives 4X, 10X, 40X(S), 100X(S, Oil)
- Variable intensity transmitted 3W LED lamp and coaxial coarse and fine focus adjustment on both sides
- Total magnification: 40X-80X-100X-200X-400X-800X-1000X-2000X
- Eyepieces: wide field WF10X/18 and WF20X
- Objectives: PLAN infinity achromatic 4X/0.10 /-, 10X/0.25 /0.17, 40X/0.65 /0.17 (spring), 100X/1.25 /0.17 (spring, oil)
- Viewing head: trinocular Siedentopf 30øInclined 360ørotatable
- Adjustable photo tube
- Interpupillary: adjustment 2-3/16"~2-15/16" (55mm-75mm)
- Diopter: adjustable on left eyepiece tube
- Nosepiece: reversed revolving quadruple nosepiece
- A lever to switch between beam spilt for photo port and 100% to eyepieces when photo tube is not in use
- Stage: Double layer X-Y mechanical stage with scales, size 140mmx110mm (5-1/2"x4-1/4"), translation range 78mmx46mm (3"x1-13/16")
- A specially designed back slot on the microscope stand for easy hand holding and carrying
- Illumination: transmitted, 3W LED lamp, intensity adjustable
- Focus: coaxial coarse and fine focus knobs on both sides with tension control
- Stage upward stopper protects objective and slides
- Brightfield condenser: NA1.25 condenser with iris aperture diaphragm, condenser center adjustable
- Darkfield condenser: NA1.36-1.25, compatible with dry and oil objectives
- Color filter: green, 45mm in diameter, for trasmitted light, Blue.
- Power supply: AC 100-240V, 50/60Hz,NZ plug version
- Digital microscope camera:
- - True color 3584x2748 pixels (10M pixels)
- - Super speed USB 3.0 connection
- - 0.5X reduction lens to get larger field of view
- - 0.01 mm calibration slide: 1mm/100 division
- - Frame speed: 7.2fps at 3584x2746, 25fps at 1792x1372
- - Software compatible with Windows, Mac OS X and Linux operating systems
- - Capturing microscope images, recording live video, measuring lengths, angles, areas, editing images
- - USB 3.0 cable included
- Dimension: 50cm x 41cm x 20cm (19-3/4" x 16" x 8")
- Net weight: 17 lbs (7.7 kg)
- Shipping package: 22 lbs (10 kg)
- Trinocular microscope Siedentopf head
- Photo tube
- Microscope stand
- 4 PLAN INFINITY objectives: 4X, 10X, 40X, 100X
- A pair of eyepieces WF10X/18
- A pair of eyepieces WF20X
- A bottle of immersion oil
- Dry Infinity darkfield condenser
- Color filter: Green, Blue
- Dust cover
- Power cord (NZ)
- Extra fuse
- Tension wrench
-10MP USB 3.0 digital camera
-0.5X reduction lens
-1 CD including driver, software and user's instruction (Mac or PC)
-0.01mm calibration slide (stage micrometer)
-USB 3.0 cable
Jacobs Photo & Digital offer two finance options.
Buy what you want today, pay for it in four instalments, interest-free up to $1000 with Afterpay. (Note: if you are a first time Afterpay user, the total order amount is capped at $500) To use Afterpay please checkout using the website like normal and select "Afterpay" as the payment option. It's that easy. For orders over $1000, please apply for a Harmoney loan.
Get a free no-obligation quote for your loan with Harmoney today. With Harmoney's 100% online process you can apply now and have your loan approved within 24 hours. Harmoney assigns a personalised interest rate based on your personal circumstances, so you pay your rate based on your circumstances, not everyone else's.Start my loan
We don't have this item in our store right now, please allow 2-3 working days for it to be transferred to our retail store.
If you come to pick up your order please bring photo ID, if someone else is picking it up on your behalf please leave a note on your order or email us prior to pickup.
For orders within the North Island allow 2 working days, for the South Island allow 3 working days. Rural deliveries and extra-large items may take several additional days.
Shipping costs are automatically calculated during checkout. The price of shipping varies based on the delivery location. Select items may be be eligible for free shipping.
Delivery of oversize items
Oversize items such as very large telescopes may only be available via pickup from a depot or a business address. For a list of available depots, click here
To ensure the safe delivery of your order we require a signature with all parcels. Some exceptions may be made if you give the courier company authority to leave parcels at your preferred address.