Orion 2" Zero-Profile Prime Focus Camera Adapter
About this product
- Useful adapter couples a camera to your telescope for prime-focus astrophotography
- Zero-profile design eschews any external housing to provide closest possible in-travel for cameras in any 2" focuser
- Directly threads into the T-ring (sold separately) for your SLR/DSLR camera body
- Fits 2" focusers on refractors, reflectors, and catadioptric telescopes
- Threaded to accept 2" Orion eyepiece and astrophotography filters
Many prime focus camera dapters for use with astrophotography telescopes have housings which can add distance between your imaging camera and the focal plane. This can make it difficult to achieve focus with certain astrohphotography camera and telescope combinations. Not so with the Orion 2" Zero-Profile Prime Focus Camera Adapter, which couples your camera to a telescope for prime-focus astrophotography. The zero-profile design provides the closest possible in-travel for cameras in any 2" telescope focuser. This handy adapter threads directly into the T-ring (sold separately) for your single lens reflex/digital single lens reflex (SLR/DSLR) camera body and is also threaded for 2" telescope filters.
The Orion Zero Profile Camera adapter fits 2" telescope focusers on refractor and reflector telescopes. This extremely versatile astrophotography accessory will help you capture images with telescopes equipped with 2" focusers.