We don't have this item in our store right now. Please enquire for availability.
If you come to pick up your order please bring photo ID, if someone else is picking it up on your behalf please contact us prior to pickup.
Once your order has been picked up by the courier please allow 2 working days for North Island addresses, for the South Island allow 3 working days. Rural deliveries and extra-large items may take several additional days.
Shipping costs are automatically calculated during checkout. The price of shipping varies based on the delivery location. Select items may be be eligible for free shipping.
Delivery of oversize items
Oversize items such as very large telescopes may only be available via pickup from a depot or a business address. For a list of available depots, click here
To ensure the safe delivery of your order we require a signature with all parcels. Some exceptions may be made if you give the courier company authority to leave parcels at your preferred address.
About this product
- Eliminate field curvature in short, optically fast refractor telescopes with this handy 38mm clear-aperture, fully multi-coated field flattener
- Designed for use with 400mm to 660mm focal length refractors with f/5 to f/7.5 focal ratios
- Optimizes your fast refractor telescope for astrophotography
- Preserves focal length attributes of the attached refractor telescope while flattening the field of view
- Compatible with 2" focusers and requires 55mm of backfocus, weighs 7.5 oz.